Code of Conduct

Thumbs up Vogue's Vapour Trail - Christmas List 2013

The Christmas list this year is:-

1) Child Perfume - handcrafted by Susan d Owens and available from Beautyhabit.com

2) Vagabond Prince - Enchanted Forest by Bertrand Duchaufour - see www.vagabondprince.com for details.

3) Leilani Bishop - three roll-on oils inspired by Leilani's childhood in Hawaii and available direct or from BeautyMart in Harvey Nichols.

4) Bayswater Edp from Boadicea The Victorious, apparently exclusively available at Harrods, London.

5) Roots Rose Radish - Ylang Ylang and Grapefruit solid perfume - available direct.

6) Pell Wall Perfumes Gin & Lime - available direct.

Huge congratulations to Mr. Bartlett
    Last edited by lpp; 31st October 2013 at 07:22 PM.

Default Re: Vogue's Vapour Trail - Christmas List 2013

Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post

1) Child Perfume - handcrafted by Susan d Owens and available from Beautyhabit.com

2) Vagabond Prince - Enchanted Forest by Bertrand Duchaufour - see www.vagabondprince.com for details.

3) Leilani Bishop - three roll-on oils inspired by Leilani's childhood in Hawaii and available online from leilanibishop.com or from BeautyMart in Harvey Nichols.

4) Bayswater Edp from Boadicea The Victorious, apparently exclusively available at Harrods, London.

5) Roots Rose Radish- Ylang Ylang and Grapefruit solid perfume available from rootsroseradish.com.

6) Pell Wall Perfumes Gin & Lime - available direct from www.pellwallperfumes.com.

Congratulations, Chris!

Blog Entries

3) Leilani Bishop - three roll-on oils inspired by Leilani's childhood in Hawaii and available direct or from BeautyMart in Harvey Nichols.

5) Roots Rose Radish - Ylang Ylang and Grapefruit solid perfume - available direct.

6) Pell Wall Perfumes Gin & Lime - available direct.

Quote Originally Posted by Curly11 View Post
    Congratulations, Chris!
    Totally! Getting listed with that very artistic Duchaufour scent and a BtV is quite an honor!!!

It's certainly excellent progress, R.P. - I haven't yet tried Gin & Lime, but the others that have been purchased from that line have become staples!

It's interesting that a few of those chosen by Vogue are available direct.

Has anyone here tried any of those listed?

Wow - BN's very own Chris is getting up there with the big guys!

Congratulations!

Leilani was spotted recently too, rum - well done to all listed!

Many thanks for posting this @llp and for the kind remarks everyone, itís very much appreciated.
    Chris Bartlett
    Perfumes from the edge . . .

www.perfumedesigner.co.uk
    Twitter: @PellWallPerfume

If you are looking for a perfumery consultation Iím happy to quote: if you want free advice, thatís what these forums are for
    You can also join my blog if you wish to ask questions of me.

You're welcome, Chris - I do hope that more people are encouraged to buy direct by reading this article as it is an easy way to experience some excellent and interesting lines.

You're welcome, Chris - I do hope that more people are encouraged to buy direct by reading this article as it is an easy way to experience some excellent and interesting lines.
    I hope so too - as this list demonstrates - it is the only way to experience some of the most interesting olfactory art and while it wonít be for everyone most of us little guys sell samples and discovery sets to help minimise the cost of exploration.
    Chris Bartlett

If you are looking for a perfumery consultation Iím happy to quote: if you want free advice, thatís what these forums are for

It's also quite possible that people may not realise that direct sales enable good quality purchases to be found at very competitive prices and, as you say - sample sets don't break the bank.

I hope that this article helps smaller, handcrafted brands gain more appreciation as they are producing brilliant alternatives for those who wish to broaden their horizons, especially in these current rather straightened times!
    And many are making products with a quality that is uncommon at present.

My SOTD - Gin & Lime in celebration.

Well done, Chris.

Mark - I haven't tried that one yet (love Anjin & Viva Verde 'though!) - do you have the cologne or the concentree, please?
    Wondering how they compare.

Mark - I haven't tried that one yet (love Anjin & Viva Verde 'though!) - do you have the cologne or the concentree, please?
    Wondering how they compare.
    Iím putting your latest order together over the weekend lpp and Iíll put in a sample of the original Gin & Lime that you can compare with the Concentrťe you already have: Iíll be interested to know what you think.

Oh and if youíve been watching the Facebook page youíll know Iím plotting a special version of Viva Verde for limited release this Christmas too ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    My SOTD - Gin & Lime in celebration.

Well done, Chris.
    Thank you!
    Chris Bartlett

Well done Chris. Its great to see you there!

And the Gin Fizz concentree is lovely stuff - a happy blind buy!

Thanks llp, I'm very pleased you like it.
    Chris Bartlett

Very much thank you - the cologne version is lovely to wear as well, brighter - rather classy, I thought...

Out of interest, Chris - does the Directory notes listing here for Artemis need correcting a bit?
    It's really enjoyable to wear - probably a great one for summer - makes me miss my scented leaves a bit right now.

Edit: Can't believe that I missed the Viva Verde 'on the rocks' thing - what have you done to it?
    Last edited by lpp; 7th December 2013 at 07:46 PM.