Black Line by Mancera
Thread: SOTD: Friday, November 1, 2013
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Black Line by Mancera
Last edited by hednic; 1st November 2013 at 03:39 AM.
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Mitsy parfum, Acqua di Parma shaving cream, Semogue boar brush, Eicker Blade
Se son fiori fioriranno ...
Macassar - Rochas
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Il Profumo - Vanille Bourbon
Padparadscha by Satellite
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Tried to get something of PdEs Musc Tonkin inside a tiny worthless vial, with questionable success rate.. so I guess Thats my Sotd, since my hand are already pretty much impregnated with it.
Ungaro EDP (1977)
Antidote by V&R. Somewhat spookily, it's precisely a year since I last wore it, according to my newly resurrected wardrobe! Had no idea until I clicked....
Penhaligon's LP No 9.
Dior Homme Sport 2012
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Parfums de Nicolai L'Eau Chic
Francesco Smalto pour Homme
Tommy Ford's Tuscan Leather
"Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "
Manhattan by Bond