Code of Conduct

Default Rank These 3 Aquatics

Greetings, basenoters. I'm going to Medellin, Colombia next year to teach English for 6 months to a year depending on how much I like it there. The climate there is always warm, usually between 75 and 85 degrees all year long. I already have Azzaro Chrome which I know will interest the ladies there, but I was also thinking about getting a few other aquatics to have some variety. I was thinking about getting Versace Man Eau Fraiche and Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme. Of course I am looking for scents that the ladies will love, but also ones that I will enjoy as well. I've heard nothing but great things about Issey Miyake. So how would you guys rate these 3 aquatic scents, and are there any other aquatics that may work better?

Thanks a lot.

Default Re: Rank These 3 Aquatics

They are certainly good choices, I would personally pick l'Eau D'Issey. It's the best bang for your buck in terms of longevity and projection.

Another vote in favor of L'Eau d'Issey. An aquatic with style, not just (in my opinion) having decent longevity and projection, but also appropriate to exceed the wearbaility of an aquatic. In fact (again, just as a personal opinion), an aquatic fragrance easily worn in almost any climate, on almost any occasion, during any season or with any outfit.

l'Eau D'Issey and then Azzaro Chrome IMO.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Issey- Bergamotto Marino is also one to consider

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Another vote in favor of L'Eau d'Issey. An aquatic with style, not just (in my opinion) having decent longevity and projection, but also appropriate to exceed the wearbaility of an aquatic. In fact (again, just as a personal opinion), an aquatic fragrance easily worn in almost any climate, on almost any occasion, during any season or with any outfit.
    Wow, you must think very highly of Issey Miyake to say such things. I will definitely have to at least sample it.

+4 or +5 to l'Eau D'Issey

Good choices. You can't go wrong with any of those. As Tony suggested, Bergamatto Marino would be a good one. And it's not bad on the wallet either. Around $30.00.

L'eau dissey is master piece IMHO and would advice you to get Guerlain Homme with Mojito vibe that's very clean, and no it doesn't make you seemed like you were drinking it's just delicious to smell and in warm weather is a beauty and not to mention a bargain to be had for...much success on your venture in South America.
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Issey > Chrome. Didn't try this Versace but would assume it's better than Chrome also.

Don't like the genre -- but Montauk by Bond #9 is a nice juice, but not cheap

I prefer versace pour homme over eau fraiche. I feel like fraiche is a little heavier than pour homme. For extreme heat, I feel like pour homme is a lot more refreshing.

I suggest that you get something loud and trashy, and that you over apply it. If you want to attract women in Parque Lleras on a Thursday night, trust me, that's the way to go.
    Last edited by RC.; 9th November 2013 at 08:01 PM.

Of those three, Issey by a very long way.
    Last edited by Sticky Threads; 9th November 2013 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
    Issey- Bergamotto Marino is also one to consider
    I agree with Tony +1 Issey. Bergamotto Marino is a very good one.