Code of Conduct

Default Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread

This is my first year as a fragrance hobbyist, so I still haven't experienced a Black Friday/Cyber Monday yet. Are there any crazy deals at either the department stores or online retailers? Let's all use this thread to post any great deals for everyone to take advantage of this year!

(Also - mods, I considered putting this in the Internet/Shopping forum, but figured it doesn't get enough traffic and this is a big enough event to put the thread here. If you disagree, feel free to move. Thanks!)

Default Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    TAre there any crazy deals at either the department stores or online retailers?
    If I remember correctly there were more than usual 20% off deals from online retailers last year at that time.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Junkie

This would be good to know.. Especially for lucky scent, does anyone recall if they had any significant black friday events in previous years? If so, I would be happy to take advantage of that as I have a few niche items on my wish list.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyP View Post
    This would be good to know.. Especially for lucky scent, does anyone recall if they had any significant black friday events in previous years? If so, I would be happy to take advantage of that as I have a few niche items on my wish list.
    Lucky Scent is known to not really have discounts. Unless you count very limited selections or free s/h.

I know for the past couple years, Perfumania and Fragrancenet have had some nice deals/discount codes for Black Friday. Ebates also has double cash back for Fragrancenet, from 6% turning to 12%. MinNY may have also had some nice deals during that time.

Basenotes Plus

As there is already a Discounts & Coupons Board for this purpose in the Marketplace please continue to post any offers there as normal as it is where members already look for them.

http://www.basenotes.net/forums/27-D...-Coupon-Boards

We'll move this thread to the Just Starting Out Board for info.

Thanks for drawing attention to the offer season, mjones602

Please do not post specific offers in this thread.
    Last edited by lpp; 4th November 2013 at 02:56 PM.

Good thread. Thanks for bringing this up. Fragrancenet might be a good one to check out.