Code of Conduct

Default Kurkdjian APOM Pour Femme

Got me some Absolue Pour le Soir and the seller tossed in a nice spray vial of the APOM pour Femme. Sprayed it on the back of my hand and wow, orange blossom. The opening reminds me of some other scent with Orange Blossom that I can't place right now. This thing projects and I can smell a certain white floralness going on. Wonder how this compares to the men's version? I can see this being a spring and summer scent but I can also seeing someone wearing this to brighten up those dreary winter days also.

Im gonna have to try me the Lumiere again.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Kurkdjian APOM Pour Femme

APOM Pour femme is a gorgeous frag , isn't it ? The men's is not too different to me. Either one is unisex IMHO.
    Apparently Kylie Minogue wears APOM Pour Homme.
    I can see the APOMs as very versatile year round scents.

I thought it was gonna go powdery but it has not and I can see a guy wearing this. Wonder how the men's compares, as there are only three ingredients to it,and I think the Femme has ylang ylang in place of the men's sandalwood?

Congrats Finsfan on your purchase. Give us more insight APOM Pour Femme when you get a chance. I was glad to hear Mimi thinks it's a unisex fragrance.

I own both of femme and homme.

Both are very similarity but Femme smell powdery because of Ylang Ylang and lighter on orange blossom
    Homme is more woody less powdery with little dirty IMOP. yet very long lasting.
    I prefer Homme Love it when I spray on very hot day.

I can see where the Pour Femme heads to a powdery state, but on me, it does not quite get there. It is long lasting and I am making a full wearing of it today. It does not take much, just a small spritz on the wrist and one on the adams apple and one behind each ear,maybe all total one full spray on the sample vial, and it positively radiates. Got to get my hands on the Pour Homme and Lumiere because one of those may be my next purchase.

Any other men wear the Femme version?