Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Amouage testers at Fragrancenet

Hi all,

Something insane is happening now at fragrancenet because they are selling Amouage testers for absurdly low prices, especially when you enter their standard 20% discount. See for example: Interlude Man, Beloved Man, and the Opuses: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7. I decided to bite the bullet and pull out the credit card for this one: I got Interlude and Beloved Man and all 7 of the Opuses for $600 total, which is completely insane.
    Last edited by Longexact; 5th November 2013 at 10:56 PM.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Amouage testers at Fragrancenet

Thanks for that!! I just ordered Interlude and Opus VI testers, about $64/each, and Jubilation XXV 100ml bottle (non-tester) for $181. Cool! :-)

What is the 20% discount code? I've only seen one for 15%

The current 21% discount code is DAVM3.

Wow! Thanks for the heads up! I wonder why the huge drop in prices?

Thanks!

hopped on Beloved Man!
    Working on updating my cologne wardrobe!

Favorite House: Editions de Parfum de Frederick Malle

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    Thanks for that!! I just ordered Interlude and Opus VI testers, about $64/each, and Jubilation XXV 100ml bottle (non-tester) for $181. Cool! :-)
    Wow! I just saw this and grabbed Interlude & Opus VI testers for $132.00 part and parcel. Maybe should have went for Beloved too but maybe I'll let someone else share the wealth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Longexact View Post
    Hi all,

Something insane is happening now at fragrancenet because they are selling Amouage testers for absurdly low prices, especially when you enter their standard 20% discount. See for example: Interlude Man, Beloved Man, and the Opuses: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7. I decided to bite the bullet and pull out the credit card for this one: I got Interlude and Beloved Man and all 7 of the Opuses for $600 total, which is completely insane.
    Thanks for the information.

Too bad they don't have Fate......but they did have some other lovelies!

They do still have testers of Interlude Woman for the insane price of $64 (after applying the coupon) - it's a brilliant and underrated fragrance in my opinion, and for that price I would definitely recommend it. There are also testers of Honour Woman for $63; if you like white florals, this is a great one. See also: Dia Woman and Gold Woman testers for similar prices.

I'm also curious as to why the prices are so absurdly low - these testers would easily move at more than double those prices. Even the prices for the non-tester bottles are amazing ($225 for the Jubilation 25 extrait de parfum? That is an incredible price, fully 50% off the usual price.)
    Last edited by Longexact; 6th November 2013 at 04:58 AM.

Not to get anyone's hopes crushed but last time they were this good of a price a lot of orders were refunded because of stock running out. I placed an order for Opus III, Opus IV, Opus V, Opus VI, Opus VII, Beloved Man, and Epic woman extrait.

I expect a couple of them to be refunded. I'll update this thread when I receive my shipping notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev320 View Post
    Not to get anyone's hopes crushed but last time they were this good of a price a lot of orders were refunded because of stock running out. I placed an order for Opus III, Opus IV, Opus V, Opus VI, Opus VII, Beloved Man, and Epic woman extrait.

I expect a couple of them to be refunded. I'll update this thread when I receive my shipping notifications.
    lol... I remember that day! and now the sad part is that fragrancenet has suspended shipping to Canada, not sure why!

So far I have received confirmation on Beloved Man being shipped out with a tracking number. I don't think Opus VI and IV will be shipped they placed my order on hold thinking it was a duplicate order.

Out of my whole order I really want to get Opus VII, Beloved Man, and Opus III.

They do it on occasion and there are other threads on this.
    People may not always receive their orders if demand exceeds supply, in which case they refund.

Well, I suppose I shall be sad if my orders get refunded, but I'll save money! I shall wait and see. Now I know how it works so I'll know what to expect in the future. Thanks for the input Rev and Lpp!

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know how long it typically takes between ordering and getting a shipping notice?

Quote Originally Posted by danieq View Post
    Well, I suppose I shall be sad if my orders get refunded, but I'll save money! I shall wait and see. Now I know how it works so I'll know what to expect in the future. Thanks for the input Rev and Lpp!

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know how long it typically takes between ordering and getting a shipping notice?
    Usually within a day I receive a shipping notification. I just noticed they replenished some of the stock so there is a good chance people that ordered yesterday should receive their items.

ok, mine were pretty late, around 8pm maybe, so it may be a little longer. I do see that they still list stock for all that I ordered so I am guessing I'll be good to go.

I processed mine around 10:30 pm last night and I have received both confirmations without a Tracking number just that they are in the warehouse. Is that similar to what everyone else is getting?

Just got shipping info for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUEMIKE View Post
    I processed mine around 10:30 pm last night and I have received both confirmations without a Tracking number just that they are in the warehouse. Is that similar to what everyone else is getting?
    You'll get a warehouse confirmation then either a tracking number confirmation or a refunded email.

I placed my orders around 10am yesterday and received all my warehouse confirmations but only one tracking number. When prices were this low last time even though you might have ordered earlier than someone else it all depends if your order gets picked in the warehouse before theirs.

Hang in there you should get confirmation one way or another probably by tomorrow morning.

I got shipping confirmation for half my order with warehouse confirmation for the other half.

Thanks for the info. Me wantsss Opus III (tester) but it's gone.

You'll get a warehouse confirmation then either a tracking number confirmation or a refunded email.

I placed my orders around 10am yesterday and received all my warehouse confirmations but only one tracking number. When prices were this low last time even though you might have ordered earlier than someone else it all depends if your order gets picked in the warehouse before theirs.

Hang in there you should get confirmation one way or another probably by tomorrow morning.
    Thanks for the information. At least I got to first base. Hoping for the Homeruns.

Basenotes Plus

Got "warehouse" emails this morning, and about an hour ago I got the shipping emails with tracking info, for one of the two orders. Hopefully the second one gets sent out soon, too.

Same here.

Gotta thank the OP for this thread. I saw they had many of the amouage's back but didn't notice the testers. Extremely excited to get opus vi, interlude and beloved for such great prices!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current favorites:
    1. Invasion Barbare by MDCI
    2. M by Puredistance
    3. Epic Man by Amouage
    4. Jeke by Slumberhouse
    5. Hard Leather by LM Parfums
    6. Portrait of a Lady by Frederic Malle
    7. Tribute Attar by Amouage

Got the shipping info for the first order.....MEMOIR.
    Rest .......waiting. I got Jub XXV for me and Interlude/OpusVII/Honour for my wife.

cant wait...

So after a closer inspection, it turns out that I got the warehouse email rather than the shipped email. Boo! And of course, that was only for half of my order.

Still waiting to see if Gold, Memoir, Interlude and Ubar are going to be making their way to me. I sure hope so cause I have fallen madly in love with them, well, all but Memoir which will be blind for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I find it odd that they don't fill orders in a first come first serve basis.

This has all happened before.

Got my shipping confirmation and tracking number just now.

IPP- How often does this occur?

Jubilation XXV , out the box and so discounted ...Yummy��
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Well I'm a little disappointed but LPP's premonition may be correct. The Opus VI and Interlude Man Order still hasn't given me a tracking number for shipment. However, The Memoir woman extract has so I hit one Homerun at least on one. I normally hear something by now when dealing with this vendor but I'm a little perplexed they haven't given me the bad news just yet. Also, in the archives some were back I read Fragrancenet updates their inventory on Tuesday Mornings has anyone else heard this?

Well I'm a little disappointed but LPP's premonition may be correct. The Opus VI and Interlude Man Order still hasn't given me a tracking number for shipment. However, The Memoir woman extract has so I hit one Homerun at least on one. I normally hear something by now when dealing with this vendor but I'm a little perplexed they haven't given me the bad news just yet. Also, in the archives some were back I read Fragrancenet updates their inventory on Tuesday Mornings has anyone else heard this?
    I've come to the conclusion that they have a room of monkeys spinning a wheel and throwing darts at what orders will be fulfilled . 3 of my orders have been sent but not my first order I placed a little before 10am for Epic Woman Extrait and Opus VII. I have talked to others that ordered Epic Woman later in the day and have received a tracking number.

I've received shipping confirmation for Opus IV, Opus V, and Beloved Man.

Just hope your monkey is aiming at your order.

Got confirmation for opus vi, interlude women,honor women.

I've come to the conclusion that they have a room of monkeys spinning a wheel and throwing darts at what orders will be fulfilled . 3 of my orders have been sent but not my first order I placed a little before 10am for Epic Woman Extrait and Opus VII. I have talked to others that ordered Epic Woman later in the day and have received a tracking number.

I've received shipping confirmation for Opus IV, Opus V, and Beloved Man.

Just hope your monkey is aiming at your order.
    Thanks I appreciate that. Those deals were just to good to pass up. I would say they were lit up once people cottoned on to the discounts. I hope my monkeys aim is true. Keeping positive.

Let the refunds begin. Just got a refund for Opus VII. Guess my monkey's aim was off or he was on break.

Basenotes Plus

Argh... my order for Jubilation XXV and Interlude has shipped and I have tracking number (delivery next Thursday), but my second order for Opus VI got cancelled, with no explanation or email - just noticed it when checking order status online. Grrrrr.

Well, good news is I still have a dozen or so Opus VI spray samples, 2.5ml each, so that will still last me a long time.

UPDATE: Just received email from fragrancenet... "item out of stock... we do not do backorders... we are refunding this order back to your card..."
    Last edited by remik; 7th November 2013 at 07:56 PM.

Ordered a tester bottle of Interlude woman. Let's see what happens.

After all the worry, I am very blessed that my entire order is now shipped. Soooo excited to receive these fragrances. A great big thank you to Longexact for letting us know about this opportunity!

I blind order Memoir even though a sample was on it's way to me. Just tried the sample and boy am I glad i placed that order. Beautiful scent!

Here is what is coming my way: Ubar and Interlude Eau de Parfum 100ml, Gold Extrait 50ml, Habit Rouge EdP 100ml, Opus III 100ml, Dia Extrait 1.7ml, Memoir Extrait 1.7ml

I can never go shopping again!

After all the worry, I am very blessed that my entire order is now shipped. Soooo excited to receive these fragrances. A great big thank you to Longexact for letting us know about this opportunity!

I blind order Memoir even though a sample was on it's way to me. Just tried the sample and boy am I glad i placed that order. Beautiful scent!
    That is great you're getting all of your order. I'm still waiting to see if Epic Woman Extrait and Opus III ships but I'm not holding my breath.

Even though I didn't get Opus VII I'm very happy I was able to get Beloved Man as it's one I wanted for awhile.

Basenotes Plus

... until next week, that is. That's how it always works!!

Here is what is coming my way: Ubar and Interlude Eau de Parfum 100ml, Gold Extrait 50ml, Habit Rouge EdP 100ml, Opus III 100ml, Dia Extrait 1.7ml, Memoir Extrait 1.7ml

Well at least we can compare Memoir Woman extrait. I seem to have been to late on the others.

Memoir Package weight 1.9 lbs
    Opus/Interlude/Honor/Jubxxv weight 1.0 lbs.............................

Doesn't pass the smell test.......!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fhayat View Post
    Memoir Package weight 1.9 lbs
    Opus/Interlude/Honor/Jubxxv weight 1.0 lbs.............................

Doesn't pass the smell test.......!!!!!!
    I wouldn't worry if you got your tracking number. You're good to go enjoy the great deals you got.

What part of Missouri are you in?

Well at least we can compare Memoir Woman extrait. I seem to have been to late on the others.
    I'm sorry that the rest of yours didn't go through. They don't seem to have any kind of a system of first come first served do they. That must be very disappointing. Hopefully you can get in on it the next go round.

- - - Updated - - -

... until next week, that is. That's how it always works!!

Noooooo, don't say it!

[QUOTE=danieq;2988772]I'm sorry that the rest of yours didn't go through. They don't seem to have any kind of a system of first come first served do they. That must be very disappointing. Hopefully you can get in on it the next go round.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much for your kind consideration danieq.

Is this crazy or what? I still haven't any confirmation either yeh or nay on my order that is still sitting in the warehouse and this is now day three. I have never had to wait this long before to get transit information I believe they are wearing me down on this one. I finally called yesterday and the operator had nothing more to say than that it was still in the warehouse. So a dead end there. Has anyone else had to wait this long from them to provide transportation information. They must have been overrun by orders.

[QUOTE=TNBLUEMIKE;2989145]
    I'm sorry that the rest of yours didn't go through. They don't seem to have any kind of a system of first come first served do they. That must be very disappointing. Hopefully you can get in on it the next go round.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much for your kind consideration danieq.

Is this crazy or what? I still haven't any confirmation either yeh or nay on my order that is still sitting in the warehouse and this is now day three. I have never had to wait this long before to get transit information I believe they are wearing me down on this one. I finally called yesterday and the operator had nothing more to say than that it was still in the warehouse. So a dead end there. Has anyone else had to wait this long from them to provide transportation information. They must have been overrun by orders.
    Calling the customer service doesn't get you anywhere. I see you received shipping confirmation for Opus III which I still haven't received a notification. I ordered several hours before Longexact posted this deal, around 10am central time.

So I really don't think they have a good system in the warehouse on fulfilling orders.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for confirmation on most of my order too - it's been in the warehouse for a day as well. At least the Interlude Man tester shipped - even if most of my order ends up being cancelled, I'm trying to remain optimistic - this was still an amazing deal.

I just got confirmation Opus III has been refunded and Epic Woman Extrait has been shipped.

I'm getting Epic Woman Extrait, Beloved Man, Opus IV, Opus V, and Opus VI. I really wanted Opus III and Opus VI but still happy I'm getting Beloved Man as that was probably going to be my next full bottle purchase.

Hopefully next time this deal comes around my monkeys have better aim.

I just got confirmation Opus III has been refunded and Epic Woman Extrait has been shipped.

I'm getting Epic Woman Extrait, Beloved Man, Opus IV, Opus V, and Opus VI. I really wanted Opus III and Opus VI but still happy I'm getting Beloved Man as that was probably going to be my next full bottle purchase.

Rev320 you were all over this deal early as was Longexact if you see these deals again could you give me the heads up. Thanks! I will keep trolling every so often to keep in touch. Also, do you see that Tuesday morning is there inventory updating time?

Rev320 you were all over this deal early as was Longexact if you see these deals again could you give me the heads up. Thanks! I will keep trolling every so often to keep in touch. Also, do you see that Tuesday morning is there inventory updating time?
    It generally seems like the website gets updated with these deals around 10am central time on Tuesdays. Best thing to do is just check the website as the email notifications from them go out the following day it comes in stock.

Also keep on eye on the menu of fragrances on the left because there usually are some that aren't listed in their search function. This is how I found Beloved Man.

It generally seems like the website gets updated with these deals around 10am central time on Tuesdays. Best thing to do is just check the website as the email notifications from them go out the following day it comes in stock.

Also keep on eye on the menu of fragrances on the left because there usually are some that aren't listed in their search function. This is how I found Beloved Man.
    Yes I did notice they have a list on the left of items that do not show up in their search for the fragrance. Good call.

Basenotes Plus

Proof positive they do have monkeys aiming randomly at the list of orders coming in. I placed my orders way before you did and my Opus VI got cancelled ("out of stock"), but yours apparently did get shipped out...? <sigh>

Quote Originally Posted by rouj View Post
    Got my shipping confirmation and tracking number just now.

IPP- How often does this occur?
    Hi rouj - it seems to happen whenever they list discounted Amouages!
    They refund any payments taken fast in my experience, so it's a bit of a gamble ordering - some win!

Proof positive they do have monkeys aiming randomly at the list of orders coming in. I placed my orders way before you did and my Opus VI got cancelled ("out of stock"), but yours apparently did get shipped out...? <sigh>
    I placed my orders hours before Longexact posted the deal. Most of my orders were around 10am. What time did you place yours?

I hope Simon does a better job next time... that is my monkey's name. Haha

Are offers posted on the site before the offer emails are sent?

Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    Are offers posted on the site before the emails are sent?
    Yes. It seems like they'll come in stock on the website and an email will be sent out the next day. It's a little frustrating not getting orders but I think getting that great of a deal it was worth it.

Thanks for the info, Rev320 - with those kinds of offer there are bound to be more takers than bottles.
    Congrats to those whose orders went through!

Thanks LPP.

Well some good news. When I came back from lunch I finally got the e-mail and I went 1 for 2. I have to be shipped Interlude Man but unfortunately the Opus VI was listed as out of stock. Which I was prepared for anyway as some on here were not getting that one either that were ahead of me in ordering. So to make a long story short Interlude & Memoir woman were some shrewd purchases so I am very happy.

Thanks to the OP and everyone who gained some success in this saga and we will hope for so more good fortune in the future.

Thanks LPP.

Well some good news. When I came back from lunch I finally got the e-mail and I went 1 for 2. I have to be shipped Interlude Man but unfortunately the Opus VI was listed as out of stock. Which I was prepared for anyway as some on here were not getting that one either that were ahead of me in ordering. So to make a long story short Interlude & Memoir woman were some shrewd purchases so I am very happy.

Thanks to the OP and everyone who gained some success in this saga and we will hope for so more good fortune in the future.
    Yay, I'm glad you finally got some confirmation on something.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Simon does a better job next time... that is my monkey's name. Haha
    Best of luck to Simon!