Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ultra-Rare & Discontinued Vintage Kouros Eau de Sport (and Carven Homme)!!!!!

Hello fellow Basenoters -

Recently, I made contact with a wonderful professional dealer (whose been in business for over 30 years), who came across a "treasure chest" of Vintage Yves Saint Laurent bottles - all New In Box! Not testers. Included were a number of bottles of the rarest flanker of Kouros ever - Vintage Eau de Sport (1986), and is possibly the best bottle that ever had the Kouros name on it. The reviews here on Basenotes are very accurate - it is not a true "Sport" bottling. It would have have been more apropos to call this magnificent fragrance, "Eau de Soft". It has the FULL Kouros vibe, but in a softer, lighter and more wearable composition. The structure is exquisite - it is like a 'niche-version' of the Original Kouros in quality and feel. The longevity and projection are both excellent, but it is not as off-putting or brutally strong. There is also an airy, ethereal smokiness from a note of Frankincense that breathes throughout the scent. It is simply stunning!!

I am offering these pristine, Sealed/NIB 100ml Splash bottles of Kouros Eau de Sport, which are, of course, 100% Authentic to my fellow Basenoters at a price of $160, with tracked shipping in the CONUS. If you buy more than one, I can discount the price. I am able to ship to Canada, but the cost of shipping will be more.

__________________________________________________ ____

Also, I still have several NIB/Sealed 50ml bottles of the exquisite (discontinued) Carven Homme. Spring is upon yes - cool mornings and evenings - this is wonderful year-round in all climates (a fantastic Woody Spicy!), this scent is perfect for Spring days and evenings and so complimented (smells as good as or better than the similar Gucci Envy for Men with better longevity)! Different scents, but they share common notes.

I am going to continue to sell NIB/Sealed 50ml bottles for $33/bottle plus flat rate of $7 shipping in the CONUS ($40 total) - or $75 for TWO NIB/Sealed bottles (including shipping)...a nice discount!

Look at the reviews (besides mine)...this is a wonderful Woody Spicy fragrance with excellent composition, power and longevity!

*Important note - I can only ship to the CONUS at this time, due to a shipping regulation I was informed about today. Sorry, but I am not able to do international shipping at this time (except Canada via UPS Ground shipping).

Pictures are below...attached.

Cheers,

ericrico

100_0344.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ericrico; 20th March 2014 at 05:24 AM.
    “Some perfumes are as fragrant as an infant’s flesh, sweet as an oboe’s cry, and greener than the spring; While others are triumphant, decadent or rich; Having the expansion of infinite things, like ambergris and musk, benzoin and frankincense, which sing the transports of the mind and every sense.”

― Charles Baudelaire, The Flowers of Evil & Paris Spleen

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ultra-Rare & Discontinued Vintage Kouros Eau de Sport (and Carven Homme)!!!!!

bump
    “Some perfumes are as fragrant as an infant’s flesh, sweet as an oboe’s cry, and greener than the spring; While others are triumphant, decadent or rich; Having the expansion of infinite things, like ambergris and musk, benzoin and frankincense, which sing the transports of the mind and every sense.”

― Charles Baudelaire, The Flowers of Evil & Paris Spleen