Code of Conduct

Angry PM's were sorted into folders, not anymore...

Hey all,

I'm a pretty easy cat, so it's rare something really grinds my gears but this one's got me pretty ticked. When we did the switch over to huddler, all of my messages, which I had spent HOURS and hours of time (like 5-10 easily) sorting into folders was dumped into the inbox. I sighed, and did it all over again. It's taken me weeks of time to sort through hundreds of messages, deleting old ones, consolidating, and finally grouping into folders, leaving my inbox with only a few unsorted or follow-up-required messages. Well we switched back to VBulletin and now I've got 180+ messages back in my inbox in no particular order...

What's up with that and what can be done about it?

Thanks,
    M.C.
    NEW SPLITS - By Kilian A Taste of Heaven and Beyond Love (full 50ml bottles). .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Default Re: PM's were sorted into folders, not anymore...

I would also really like to see this feature back. One folder for each conversation.

Default PM's were sorted into folders, not anymore...

What a bummer. If I were you, I'd hold off from any further organization until we hear back on some possible solutions. So hang in there and we'll see what we can find out.
    Last edited by deadidol; 8th November 2013 at 02:37 AM.

anyone?

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

I wish we had more info for you as you've been waiting far too long for a response now. I'm going to dig a little more and see if there's any more concrete info available.

thanks!

there's my question, which is about the sorting into folders that's now been dumped into the inbox
    and JiveHippo's point about conversations all happening in one message instead of new messages for each response

Hi Master-Classter, Hi JiveHippo I am sorry you are still waiting on a response for this. I will speak to Grant today and see what I can advise you. Of course the system over here is run on different software, so you will probably not be able to organise exactly as you had been doing, but let me see what I can find out for you.

Danielle