Code of Conduct

Default What do you think is the best all around travel atomizer size and where do you buy it from?

Hey guys-I have been using the 5ml plastic atomizers from Pilot viles for quite awhile with good results. Price seems very reasonable(under $20 for 2 doz. shipped to me)and the sprayers put out a wide cone of finely sprayed mist. Also the 5ml seems like a pretty versatile size...lasts awhile between fill-ups and is pretty easy to carry around fairly discretely in a pocket.

But want to hear from others who have tried other sizes and companies, and what your experience/opinions are?! Best size? Best value? Thanks in advance

Default Re: What do you think is the best all around travel atomizer size and where do you buy it from?

I prefer the 15mL size and I buy them from eBay.
    Keep Smelling Good
    ANDREW

Default Re: What do you think is the best all around travel atomizer size and where do you buy it from?

I have been using the 4ml glass atomizers from SKS-bottle.com and have been happy with them. Reasonably priced, too.

http://www.sks-bottle.com/340c/fin11b.html
    Behemoth cut a slice of pineapple, salted it, peppered it, ate it, and then tossed off a second glass of alcohol so dashingly that everyone applauded.

I want to try glass actually, but am afraid one might bust while in my pocket at work or while I'm out and about. In your experience, have you ever had this happen or do they seem pretty durable?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewthecologneguy View Post
    I prefer the 15mL size and I buy them from eBay.
    Does this size fit in your pocket comfortably? Or is it mostly used for putting in car/gym bag/ect.? So Ebay is a cheaper alternative at less an $1 each?

I would warn against glass. Inevitably, they will fall and shatter. (Hotel bathrooms and gym shower floors can be really hard).

I like 5ml too, and one can bring a couple with different scents, for a change.

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by bigbz View Post
    I want to try glass actually, but am afraid one might bust while in my pocket at work or while I'm out and about. In your experience, have you ever had this happen or do they seem pretty durable?
    It's a good question. I only use them for travel, I put them in a ziploc baggy in my carry-on. I haven't tried carrying them around in my pocket. They seem sturdy (for glass), but I'm sure they could break if they took a hard knock or hit a sharp edge.
    Behemoth cut a slice of pineapple, salted it, peppered it, ate it, and then tossed off a second glass of alcohol so dashingly that everyone applauded.

Nordstrom has a nice travel atomizer that is glass inside a hard plastic bullet in many different colors for $5. I have a lot of them and they work great. Never measured the volume but I think 5ml.
    My Favorites

1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Eitiher 5 or 10 ml from accessorriesforfragrances.com (plastic).

15ml seems appropriate to me. (248)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    Eitiher 5 or 10 ml from accessorriesforfragrances.com (plastic).
    Awesome, I'll be sure to check them out!

Their service is pretty good. They also send you a few funnels and stickers with your order.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbz View Post
    Awesome, I'll be sure to check them out!

Banned
    Blog Entries

3-5 ml should be enough for travel..
    I have only bought plastic from ebay

I bought a ton on ebay of these 10ML with gold atomizer and cap. The sprayer is awesome. You can actually control the amount. You can do a tiny little spritz, medium spray or full blast. They're excellent quality and never had any problems with leaking when i've used them, or i've given out some of my juice to family or friends.

I like the 5 ml "purse" atomizers. I don't decant fragrances often for personal use, so when I do I get a nice atomizer to go with it out of respect for the fragrance I'm decanting.

Accessories for fragrances is great. Here's an example of one of the 5ml atomizers I'm talking about: 5 ml Atomizer

I second the 5ml travel atomizers at Nordstrom.

I like the Flo Travel Atomizer. 6ml fill and you can purchase it on Amazon for $12.

I wash out and label the atomizers I get with the many samples I use. They're only 2ml but when I travel I grab a handful of them. It's like having a mini collection on my trips.