Code of Conduct

Default New Guy in Need of Help

i have been searching for a new cologne but cant make up my mind of which one suits my needs best here's my list i've narrowed it down too

1 Versace - Man Eau Frache

2. John Paul - gaultier le male

3. Paco Rabanne - 1 million

I'm looking for a " vanilla, warm, cinnamon not over powering sweet ,romantic date night, almost unisex with a hint of musk " fragrance! thats the best way i could describe it, which of these 3 would come closest to that.? i'd appreciate any other recommendations that would fit this kind of fragrance, price is of no issue, im in california & im a 20 year old male if that makes a difference, i want this cologne too catch every girls attention something they cant resist but to get closer to me.! thanks alot guys

Default Re: New Guy in need of help!

Welcome!

The versace doesn't really correspond to your description. Le male has a warm musky barbershoppy vibe, 1 million seems a bit simpler and more woody. My preference among the three is Le male.

But actually, Shalimar seems to fit your description quite well. It's marketed to women, but it works well on men too. For something more intensely spicy and musky, and much more expensive, there's $$$ Kurkdjian Absolue pour le soir.

Of course, as you well know, tastes vary, so there's no way to know what your intented target likes.

cacio

To the OP, of the three, I'd also choose Le Male.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

interesting, what would be your recommend cologne for a night out during winter and summer, this time preferably something more masculine, sort of an " expensive professional " vibe ?

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    To the OP, of the three, I'd also choose Le Male.
    +1 .

Quote Originally Posted by kevin rodriguez View Post
    interesting, what would be your recommend cologne for a night out during winter and summer, this time preferably something more masculine, sort of an " expensive professional " vibe ?
    Perhaps Green Irish Tweed by Creed might work.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Le male is great choice but MIP EDP is a more sublime pick and can be had a great prices at many vendor sites and fulfills all your demands except the cinammon note.....Peace
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Le male would best fit your description out of those three. I don't see why you have Versace on there though as it is mainly citrus.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Le Male again

I suggest Eau des Baux by L'Occitane. Very snuggleworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by magnus611 View Post
    Le male is great choice but MIP EDP is a more sublime pick and can be had a great prices at many vendor sites and fulfills all your demands except the cinammon note.....Peace
    Always the same, a twenty year old newcomer asks for advice and gets $300 scents suggested when there are literally hundreds of equally suitable ones at a quarter of the price.
    If you want a masculine expensive professional vibe it's hard to know where to begin, but you could try the YSL range, maybe Rive Gauche or L'Homme., something by Guerlain (Heritage is very opulent for example). In fact, if I were you i would start another thread, making your age clear and maybe narrowing down the field a little in terms of notes or price range for instance.

Default Re: New Guy in Need of Help

Out of your three choices, I would go with Versace Man Eau Fraiche. Got quite a few compliments wearing that one.