Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: What do u think is better?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Green Irish Tweed

8 80.00%
  • Cool Water Frozen

2 20.00%
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cool Water Frozen vs Green Irish Tweed

Ok so i searched the forums for CW vs GIT and many of threads last post say GIT is superior. I have read about CW and its limited edition flankers. CW Frozen i read is a fresher but lighter smell than original and is more unisex than original. Also on fragrantica CW has more likes than loves whereas CW Frozen has more loves than likes.

I have tried sample of Cool Water i liked it. I have also tried sample of GIT i liked it. Personally i think theyre similar, i like to inhale the scents and i really couldn't tell much of a difference between the two. On all of threads i read here, apparently women can tell the difference between the GIT and CW.

So that brings Cool Water Frozen. What do u guys think is better out of these two.

Default Re: Cool Water Frozen vs Green Irish Tweed

Green Irish Tweed
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.

Post Thanks / Like

Personally preferring GIT. Not because it's more expensive, but because it seems altogether, at least in my opinions, as one of the smoother, more subtle, balanced contemporary scents.

Post Thanks / Like

GIT is made with higher quality products and understandbly better when analytically analyze note by note but price wise in comparisons to CW by Davidoff you will arrive that for the price CW does a sufficient job to realize that GIT is not Light years in superiority and wins just by a level or two, and you get more bang for the buck from CW......Cheerios

Btw, my nose does pick GIT but my mind and wallet picks CW : a regular nose would never sense that distinctive quality in the violet note in GIT vs the more synthetic notes in CW.....so to each it's own and how deep in your pockets you wanna reach....
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magnus611 View Post
    GIT is made with higher quality products and understandbly better when analytically analyze note by note but price wise in comparisons to CW by Davidoff you will arrive that for the price CW does a sufficient job to realize that GIT is not Light years in superiority and wins just by a level or two, and you get more bang for the buck from CW......Cheerios

Btw, my nose does pick GIT but my mind and wallet picks CW : a regular nose would never sense that distinctive quality in the violet note in GIT vs the more synthetic notes in CW.....so to each it's own and how deep in your pockets you wanna reach....
    Sorry, I'm not asking for cool water vs git, I'm asking for cool water frozen vs git.

Git

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Git

Git...

Post Thanks / Like

I wore Cool water for years before finding GIT. But GIT is just so much more refined and definitely worth the price. If you hunt around you can find GIT at some very attractive prices in comparison to the Creed Boutique ones.