Code of Conduct

Default Thanksgiving Sales

Hi all, I live in Tempe, AZ currently. Any idea which retailers give discounts after Thanksgiving? Neiman Marcus? Nordstrom? I'm talking about going to the physical shops, not shopping online.

- - - Updated - - -

On the same note, what are good brick and mortar stores to buy Tom Ford from? Thanks!

Default Re: Thanksgiving Sales

As far as I know, perfumes are never on sale at regular retail stores. Some stores occasionally do a one day or one week spend x, get a gift card, where x is a big digit (at least 150, but usually more like 250) and the gift card is about 10%. I remember Saks did it last year. I don't know the others. Sometimes some brands do offers (for instance, Bond does pretty regularly a buy 2 get third free). But I don't think any of that is around Christmastime.

As for Tom Ford, here in DC it's at all three (Nordstrom, neimans, and Saks) but as usual, I'm sure it varies from place to place.

cacio

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by freewheelingvagabond View Post
    On the same note, what are good brick and mortar stores to buy Tom Ford from? Thanks!
    Regular TF releases are available in most mall department stores as well as Sephora. The Private Blend - only at Neiman Marcus and Tom Ford boutiques, from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    Regular TF releases are available in most mall department stores as well as Sephora. The Private Blend - only at Neiman Marcus and Tom Ford boutiques, from what I've seen.
    Ah I should have clarified. I was referring to the private blend. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    As far as I know, perfumes are never on sale at regular retail stores. Some stores occasionally do a one day or one week spend x, get a gift card, where x is a big digit (at least 150, but usually more like 250) and the gift card is about 10%. I remember Saks did it last year. I don't know the others. Sometimes some brands do offers (for instance, Bond does pretty regularly a buy 2 get third free). But I don't think any of that is around Christmastime.

As for Tom Ford, here in DC it's at all three (Nordstrom, neimans, and Saks) but as usual, I'm sure it varies from place to place.

cacio
    Thank you cacio!

I might check with the SA at Nordstrom from where I purchased Pure Havane last week. Given that I like to shop at physical stores, looks like Neiman Marcus would be the best bet for Tom Ford private blend.