Code of Conduct

Default Been out of the fragrance game for awhile, what are the hot new designers for this fall/winter?

I remember loosely the last hot designers were all the L'Homme spinoffs...I wouldn't mind scooping up something new for the cold season.

Default Re: Been out of the fragrance game for awhile, what are the hot new designers for this fall/winter?

Perhaps Encre Noire Sport by Lalique . Getting a lot of buzz here lately. Basenotes verdict still out on this one it seems.
    Also Bentley for Men Intense - very nice IMO.
    (349)
    Last edited by hednic; 12th November 2013 at 12:22 AM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Been out of the fragrance game for awhile, what are the hot new designers for this fall/winter?

The new Potion Royal Black by Dsquared is worth checking out, lovely fragrance.

Good thread. Those mentioned so far are new to me too. Need to check out Encre Noire Sport, I thought that was a joke for a second....
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Another vote for the Bentley for Men Intense. One of the best of 2013.

Nothing that really impressed me. Most of what I smelled is the usual overload of woody ambers.

Interesting: Jour d'hermes, light and tenacious, the sublimation of Ellena's style.

cacio

Bentley for Men Intense.

I can't call it designer. Its too good for that moniker.

for swap/sale:

I wonder what switched the mainstream scene from incense and gourmand to woody amber. I'll have to order some sample keep em coming guys I'm ready to sample soon

By woody ambers, sadly, I don't mean warm ambers with rich woods, but those synthetic materials (from Iso-E down) that so often veer towards floor cleaner. I was at Macy's over the weekend and most of the bottles I picked up (even forgot which ones) smelled like that, a sharp citrus top, followed by those annoying synthetics.

cacio

Bentley for men intense

Also, Solo Loewe Platinum: Released in 2012, but some stores didn't carry it until this year. Frankincense ,cedar and nutmeg that dries down into a more sophisticated version of the original Solo Loewe. High quality stuff !
    Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....

A lot of hype for Bentley for men, now I'm curiously. Is it for sale any where in the us? I see the intense version on amazon for $109

Just go to your nearest Bentley car dealer ship: you get A free year supply of their perfume with a purchase of Bentley Phantom.....Lol
    ACTUALLY ....I'm kind of prejudice in the sense of getting a frag from a Car company, but I've to recollect many other perfumes that are exquisite have from Companies that first started else where such as Clive Christian, VanCleef..etc and most Designers obviously in the textile(Fashion clothing) industry. I will have to try this one out somehow and someday in the near future as it's getting love and commendations on basenotes as of lately......Cheerios
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Quote Originally Posted by cologne connoisseur View Post
    Another vote for the Bentley for Men Intense. One of the best of 2013.
    I agree with this also!

Banned
    Blog Entries

Versace Eros

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo0119 View Post
    A lot of hype for Bentley for men, now I'm curiously. Is it for sale any where in the us? I see the intense version on amazon for $109
    Currently in the States that reliable vendor seems to be about it. Haven't seen it elsewhere.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I agree I believe Notre Dame is the only place to get Bentley for Men Intense at the moment. Mine is on the way from a vendor on EBAY from Poland.