"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Shanaan by Micallef (356)
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.
Snow showers predicted for today - way too early for snow, but Cardinal smells great in cold weather.
Last edited by VanillaCloud; 12th November 2013 at 05:33 AM.
I smell marshmallows!
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Azzaro Pour Homme for the morning....
My all time favorite:
Woody by Arabian Oud
Lorenzo Villoresi Vetiver
Songe d'un Bois d'Eté
Etro - Sandalo
Caron Parfum Sacre EdP
Creed Bois du Portugal.
Portrait of a Lady by EdP Frederic MallePortrait of a Lady.jpg
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Chanel Allure Homme
Good morning ... (foggy!)
Albi - Laura Tonatto
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Oud for Love
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Profumi di Pantelleria - Maestrale
PdN ~ New York
Last edited by easyfish; 12th November 2013 at 11:20 AM.
Jaguar for men.
Again Azzaro Pour Homme for the evening....
My all time favorite:
HABIT ROUGE, Eau de Parfum
L'Echappée du Cavalier Edition
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes