"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Shanaan by Micallef (356)
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
Snow showers predicted for today - way too early for snow, but Cardinal smells great in cold weather.
Last edited by VanillaCloud; 12th November 2013 at 05:33 AM.
I smell marshmallows!
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Azzaro Pour Homme for the morning....
My all time favorite:
Woody by Arabian Oud
Lorenzo Villoresi Vetiver
Songe d'un Bois d'Eté
Etro - Sandalo
Caron Parfum Sacre EdP
Creed Bois du Portugal.
Portrait of a Lady by EdP Frederic MallePortrait of a Lady.jpg
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Chanel Allure Homme
Good morning ... (foggy!)
Albi - Laura Tonatto
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Oud for Love
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Profumi di Pantelleria - Maestrale
PdN ~ New York
Last edited by easyfish; 12th November 2013 at 11:20 AM.
Jaguar for men.
Again Azzaro Pour Homme for the evening....
My all time favorite:
HABIT ROUGE, Eau de Parfum
L'Echappée du Cavalier Edition
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes