Code of Conduct

Post Thanks / Like

Default Diptyque Eau Mage

Hi All BN'ters,

Just wondering if anyone can help. I smelt Diptyque's Eau Mage last year in Paris at the original Diptyque store on 34 Boulevard, St Germain. I thought it was available everywhere so when I did my fragrance shopping last minutes in the department stores, no one seems to have any left! plus I had to catch a plane that night so didn't have time to go back to the original store to pick up a bottle. Ever since then I've been looking on the net for a bottle somewhere with no luck... anyone knows where to get some over the net possibly?

It just fits my skin so well.. this has definitely taught me that next time, If I'm even remotely interested in a fragrance while I'm travelling just to buy it outright. You snooze you loose! D'oh!

Any help would be appreciated.

J

P.S. I did end up buying a 34 BSG EDT on the same day (as I couldn't get eau mage and I wasn't going to leave Paris without buying a bottle of diptyque!).. but its just not the same.

Default Re: Diptyque Eau Mage

Seems to be out of stock in all the usual places in the States. I vaguely remember being told that it was a limited edition item, so that might be why it's so hard to find but not entirely sure.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.

Post Thanks / Like

It was very limited of editions.

I got one when it was first released.
    Then when it quickly sold out I was kicking myself for not getting a back up.

Lo & behold a couple of them pop up on the shelf at my Local Diptyque boutique last year. So I picked one up.
    If they have any more left I'll pick one up for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Lo & behold a couple of them pop up on the shelf at my Local Diptyque boutique last year. So I picked one up.

- - - Updated - - -

for swap/sale:

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't pay attention, but I kind of remember it in the NY Diptyque boutique this summer, though I could be wrong. Plus, that won't be of help for Australia.

Was Eau Mage the woody amber (ambroxan) monster? I wasn't a particular fan, and much preferred in fact the 34 bsg.

cacio

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for everyone who's replied.. guess I'll keep looking!

and yes Cacio, I think it was the ambroxan monster that everyone talked about. I have a bottle of 34 BSG but from my memory Eau Mage was just that slightly more fresh compared to 34.. but it's been a year since i last smelt it so my memory might not have served me right..?

J