Code of Conduct

Default Are there any really nice oceanic/salt water/marine scent candles out there?

I see plenty of beach and ocean scented candles but none of them really seem to capture the essence of the ocean. I guess we have the same issue that exists when trying to find a men's marine type cologne.

Can you name some decent more realistic ocean/marine candles?

Default Re: Are there any really nice oceanic/salt water/marine scent candles out there?

LAFCO Bathroom (Marine) Candle is pretty nice.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Are there any really nice oceanic/salt water/marine scent candles out there?

I've seen that one during my online search. It's pricey but that particular brand seems to get good reviews. I may have to try the marine scented one.

Lostmarc'h Bae has a very realistic, fishy algae smell, true to Northern Atlantic shore- côté Europe, at least!
    "Your fragrance with a fume of iodine" L. Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by iodine View Post
    Lostmarc'h Bae has a very realistic, fishy algae smell, true to Northern Atlantic shore- côté Europe, at least!
    Had forgotten that Lostmarc'h made candles. Have all of their fragrances. Need to check out their candles.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Thanks for posting this, Ive been for a realistic ocean / sea style candle for a while now. Tried many, but none are really strong enough or smell anything like the Ocean. After reading this thread I purchased the Lostmarc'h and they are great, so thanks again!