Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31

    Default Re: Profile visitors

    Quote Originally Posted by 601red View Post
    Just curious. One of the recent visitors' name is in different color than the rest....why?
    Because that visitor stalks you extra hard.
    for swap/sale:



  2. #32
    Dependent danieq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Southeastern Arizona
    Posts
    2,326

    Default Re: Profile visitors

    I think those are plus members. But Hedonist's answer is funnier.

  3. #33

    Default Re: Profile visitors

    Quote Originally Posted by 601red View Post
    Just curious. One of the recent visitors' name is in different color than the rest....why?
    I had a look at your profile and now you have two names in pink.


    When people become Basenotes Plus members, their user names are henceforth seen in pink font.

    Moderators' user names are seen in red font.

    Some of the contributors' user names are seen in bold black font.

    Administrators' user names are seen in green font.

    If you want to get pinked, go to your settings page. Look under My Settings and select My Account. You'll see something there for Paid Subscriptions.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 4th February 2014 at 05:18 PM.

  4. #34
    Basenotes Plus
    601red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ft. Myers
    Posts
    787

    Default Re: Profile visitors

    Quote Originally Posted by socalwoman View Post
    I had a look at your profile and now you have two names in pink.


    When people become Basenotes Plus members, their user names are henceforth seen in pink font.

    Moderators' user names are seen in red font.

    Some of the contributors' user names are seen in bold black font.

    Administrators' user names are seen in green font.

    If you want to get pinked, go to your settings page. Look under My Settings and select My Account. You'll see something there for Paid Subscriptions.
    Ahh, I see. Thanks
    Currently wearing: Vintage by John Varvatos

  5. #35

    Default Re: Profile visitors

    What's bold then?
    for swap/sale:



  6. #36

    Default Re: Profile visitors

    http://www.basenotes.net/content/1748-About-Basenotes

    It looks like some of the contributors' and columnists' names are seen in bold black font, but not all of them.

  7. #37

    Default Re: Profile visitors

    Thanks socalwoman. Love your new display picture.
    for swap/sale:



  8. #38
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & Búzios
    Posts
    109,346

    Default Re: Profile visitors

    Quote Originally Posted by socalwoman View Post
    http://www.basenotes.net/content/1748-About-Basenotes

    It looks like some of the contributors' and columnists' names are seen in bold black font, but not all of them.
    I noticed that also as I had wondered about that.

    (3838)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

  9. #39

    Default Re: Profile visitors

    Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    Thanks socalwoman. Love your new display picture.
    Thank you!

Similar Threads

  1. Recent Visitors to Creed's Paris Boutique?
    By Lancel in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20th June 2012, 04:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000