Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member Feedback 12 (93%)

Default Steve's Swap Thread (CONUS Only)

** CONUS Only **

No decants, please.

Hugo Boss: The Collection: Velvet & Amber - (tester) 1.7 oz @ 95% with cap and box. This is part of the exclusive Nordstrom collection.

Hugo Boss: The Collection: Silk & Jasmine (retail bottle): 1.7 oz @ 95% with cap and box. This is part of the exclusive collection as well.

Montale Dark Aoud - (2012 formulation) 100 ml 80-85%, complete with key and box

Montale Moon Aoud - (2012 formulation) 100 ml 80-85%, complete with bag key and box.

Dior Oud Ispahan - 4.25 oz / 125 ml @ approx 85-90%, complete with cap and Dior retail box.

Nasomatto Black Afgano - 1 oz / 30ml @ 99% + full. ( there are exactly 5 sprays missing out of the bottle). with cap and box (full retail packaging).

Obsession for Men (current formulation) both 6.7 oz, with cap

1st bottle @ 75-80%
    2nd bottle @ 55-60%

24 Gold by ScentStory - 100 ml, NIB, sealed.

Acqua di Gio - 100 ml @ 20% but combined with a monster 1 liter / 33.8 oz shower gel with pump. which is 80-85% (Take a look at them on Ebay).

Halston Amber Man - 4.2 oz @ 95% with cap.

I'm open to all reasonable offers of trades and multiples are possible for the right fragrance.

If I don't know you, haven't swapped with you before or you have no reasonable swap history, I may require you to send first.

[U][B]High on my list of interests (feel free to make suggestions though):Amouage Opus VI, or Jubilation, Neroli Portofino, Slumberhouse Norne or Jeke ,HdP 1725, Invasion Barbare,1966 At the Beach, Any MFK other than Lumiere Noire, with my biggest preference being Oud Cashmere Mood or Oud Velvet Mood, TF Amber Absolute, Heeley Sel Marin, PureDistance M or Black and and potentially Amouage Opus II, Ciel or Honour Man.

Designer interests: Mugler Cologne(Summer Flash edition ONLY), Amor Tenation, Jovoy Fougere, Clean Shower Fresh for Men, Ajmal Dahn Al Oudh Lujain, Tiffany for Men and Ferrari Essence Oud.
    Last edited by steve0580; 20th July 2014 at 03:48 PM.

Default Re: Steve's Swap Thread (CONUS Only)

I have mancera aoud line & satorial both 99% full if willing to work something out...

Basenotes Member Feedback 12 (93%)

Default Re: Steve's Swap Thread (CONUS Only)

bump