BACK in the US, moved to Charlotte, North Carolina by way of Jamaica by way of South Carolina... I'm sure I'm overlooking a few trips to Germany in there too.
Luckily, it's now over (I hope) and I've collected some scents that I want to "Spring Clean" or if not, they'll probably go into storage or might be donated like so many before.
Bottles up for swap:
- Etat Libre d'Orange Eloge du Traitre - 1.6oz/50ml ~93% Full, Cap, Box
- I Profumi di Firenze Manto di Rugiada - 1.6oz/50ml ~95% Full, Cap
- Ralph Lauren Romance Silver - 1.7oz/50ml BNIB (still sealed!)
- L'Occitane Cade - 3.4oz/100ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
- Ed Hardy Villain - 4.2oz/125ml BNIB, Sealed Cannister
- Bulgari Pour Homme Extreme - 1.7oz/50ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
- Bulgari Pour Homme Soir - 1.7oz/50ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
- L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme (Summer 2013) - 4.2oz/125ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
- Kenzo Homme Fresh - 1.7oz/50ml ~95% Full, Built-in Cap/Sprayer, Box
- Kenzo Power Cologne - 2.0oz/60ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
- Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico - 3.3oz/100ml ~95% Full, Tin w/ Cardboard Cover
- Caron Yuzu Man - 4.2oz/125ml ~90% Full, Cap, Box
- Prada Infusion de Vetiver - 3.4oz/100ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
- YSL L'Homme Sport - 1.3oz/40ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
- Ren Cologne 04 - 7.8oz/230ml ~90% Full, Cap
- Sean Jean Unforgivable Eau Fraiche (hard to find) - 4.2oz/125ml ~90% Full, Cap
- Sean Jean I Am King of Miami - 3.4oz/100ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
- By Kilian Taste of Heaven - 7.5ml Travel Atomizer Refill, Cap*
- Escentric Molecules - Molecule 01 - ~93% Full 1.05oz/30ml ~90% Full, Metal Alloy Travel Case
For a trade, I'm just looking for something modern. Doesn't even have to be clean - just not a fan of powdery scents. The true goal for me is to lessen my bottle count. Multiple bottle (your) swaps for one of my bottles sorta defeat the purpose.
*I'd love to trade evenly for a By Kilian Atomizer Refill that I don't already have access to - already own Straight to Heaven, looking for others including Cruel Intentions or Back to Black amongst others...
Pictures are available per DM request and if you have zero (0) or lower feedback than I, please understand that you might have to send first. Swaps that use USPS and offer tracking numbers is indeed a welcome thing.
— More swaps will to be listed in a bit perhaps. And if you want pictures, DM me please —
Weekly Bump - More designers will probably be added, some more niche (or near niche) - in my sales thread, I have some vintage Helmut Lang, they're up for great sounding trades. Please offer up trades of equal amounts in the least.
Thanks for perusing my thread!