Code of Conduct

Default Moved Again! Body Kouros, Kenzo Air, Montale and More!

Last year, I bolted off to Jamaica. Before doing so, traded off a slew of scents, sold quite a few - donated quite a few to the local Salvation Army that assists people to get jobs.

In the recent months, I've been back in the US on a contract, then back to Jamaica and now back in the US!

Luckily, it's now over (I hope) and I've collected some scents that will probably go into storage or might be donated like so many before.

Bottles up for swap:
    • I Profumi di Firenze Manto di Rugiada - 1.6oz/50ml ~95% Full, Cap (just received this on a trade, awesome scent, but just not for me)
    • Montale Mango Manga - 1.7oz/50ml ~90% Full, Montale Branded Clip, Montale Pouch w/ circle rhinestone design
    • Montale Fougeres Marine - 1.7oz/50ml ~70% Full, Montale Branded Clip
    • L'Occitane Cade - 3.4oz/100ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
    • Bulgari Pour Homme Extreme - 1.7oz/50ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
    • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir - 1.7oz/50ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
    • L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme (Summer 2013) - 4.2oz/125ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
    • Kenzo Homme Fresh - 1.7oz/50ml ~95% Full, Built-in Cap/Sprayer, Box
    • Kenzo Power Cologne - 2.0oz/60ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
    • Kenzo Air - 3.0oz/90ml ~90% Full, Built-in Cap/Sprayer PENDING
    • Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico - 3.3oz/100ml ~95% Full, Tin w/ Cardboard Cover
    • Caron Yuzu Man - 4.2oz/125ml ~90% Full, Cap, Box
    • Prada Infusion de Vetiver - 3.4oz/100ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
    • YSL L'Homme Sport - 1.3oz/40ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
    • YSL Body Kouros - 3.3oz/100ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
    • Carolina Herrera for Men - 1.7oz/50ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
    • Juicy Couture Dirty English - 1.7oz/50ml ~90% Full, Cap
    • Sean Jean Unforgivable Eau Fraiche (hard to find) - 4.2oz/125ml ~90% Full, Cap
    • Sean Jean I Am King of Miami - 3.4oz/100ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
    • Creed Neroli Sauvage - 4.0oz/120ml ~85% Full, Cap (Lot CE1Y05)
    • Xerjoff Casamorati Mefisto - 2.5oz/75ml ~90% Full, Cap, Golden Tassel (tbh, Xerjoff fills are questionable, but this is above the top of the shoulders & the Mefisto sticker started to come off on the upper left corner, I'll gladly show a picture to clarify)
    • Hermes Terre D'Hermes EDT - 3.3oz/100ml ~90% Full, (built-in) Cap
    • By Kilian Taste of Heaven - 7.5ml Travel Atomizer Refill, Cap*

For a trade, I'm just looking for something modern. Doesn't even have to be clean - just not a fan of powdery scents. The true goal for me is to lessen my bottle count. Multiple bottle (your) swaps for one of my bottles sorta defeat the purpose.

*I'd love to trade evenly for a By Kilian Atomizer Refill that I don't already have access to - already own Straight to Heaven, looking for others including Cruel Intentions or Back to Black amongst others...

Pictures are available per DM request and if you have zero (0) or lower feedback than I, please understand that you might have to send first. Swaps that use USPS and offer tracking numbers is indeed a welcome thing.

— More swaps will to be listed in a bit perhaps. And if you want pictures, DM me please —
    Last edited by gerbick; 13th October 2014 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Updated October 12, 2014 - Removed Swapped & back for business!

Basenotes Member Feedback 20 (100%)

Default Re: Moving Again! Body Kouros, Kenzo Air, Montale and More!

pm sent

Default Re: Moving Again! Body Kouros, Kenzo Air, Montale and More!

Gentle Bump - Added a ton more to my swap list; let's trade. Any scent equal to my listings are welcome.

Default Re: Moved Again! Body Kouros, Kenzo Air, Montale and More!

Slight Bump - Updated the prefix, I'm now in a different state now, but I'm back open for business. Look for a slew of additions to the list in the next few days as I unpack.