Code of Conduct
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Results 1,021 to 1,028 of 1028

Default Re: Creed Queries & Discussions.

Just thought I would let you guys know that both scents passed the quality test. Aventus was still on me when i woke up this morning. The GIT also smells excellent once it dries down and it has great longevity and silage. If anyone has one of these boxes - don't worry. This juice is legit... or maybe just very well faked! Who knows... the bottles check out and the frag smells excellent. That's enough for me to be happy with my purchase.

Basenotes Member

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but Dior Homme Eau smells like the base Creed uses for many of their fragrances.

Question you guys with the 75ml (2.5 oz) bottles.

With a moderate sized collection (Say about 20 bottles) how long do you think a 2.5 oz of GIT should last? Let's say it will probably be worn about 30 days out of a calendar year.

Just trying to decide on which bottle to keep. I have both sizes (120 ml), and both are completely full, I just need to move something out to make room for something else.
    Last edited by scotch06; 25th August 2014 at 08:16 PM.

I go through 4 0z bottle every 6 months. THe stuff smells so good but its weak sauce so I spray like crazy

Default Creed Aventus Fragnet batch number does not match up

Hello Basenoters,

I recently purchased a bottle of 120 ml creed aventus from Amazon (it was shipped and sold by fragrancenet). Upon further inspection, the batch number on the bottle did not match up with the number on the box. The batch code on the bottle states: LT42C14D01 while the batch code on the box states LT42C14C01. Is this a problem? I've heard great things about fragnet but this worries me.

Default Re: Creed Aventus Fragnet batch number does not match up

Hi & welcome, BensonLi!

Just merging this with the Creed queries thread.

Thanks.
    Directory contribution link:-
    http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php

Quote Originally Posted by BensonLi View Post
    Hello Basenoters,

I recently purchased a bottle of 120 ml creed aventus from Amazon (it was shipped and sold by fragrancenet). Upon further inspection, the batch number on the bottle did not match up with the number on the box. The batch code on the bottle states: LT42C14D01 while the batch code on the box states LT42C14C01. Is this a problem? I've heard great things about fragnet but this worries me.
    I wouldn't worry about it. If it smells good to you, enjoy it. By the way, welcome!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. If it smells good to you, enjoy it. By the way, welcome!
    Thanks!
    A few more pictures:

1686iqo.jpg

razwo5.jpg
    2mcv9ft.jpg