Code of Conduct

Default Fake Bvlgari Omnia

Edit: I'm a dummy. Could a mod be so kind as to move this thread to the female fragrance discussion forum.

So my girlfriend caught wind of my "Fake Creed" thread and asked me if I could inquire about a fragrance she bought that we suspected might be a fake. We were vacationing in Spain and entered this shabby-looking store where they sold alcohol and fragrances. She ended up buying a Bvlgari Omnia. Now, it didn't come with a plastic wrapping which worried me a little. The lady at the store told us this was the last one so that might be why. What I found funny though was how adamant she was about it being the last available Bvlgari Omnia IN THE WORLD. That just made her seem really desperate to sell something. The serial numbers on the bottle and box did match but the one on the box was in pretty bad condition. I will post pictures later, but; how common are fake Bvlgari Omias? (Note; this is a regular Bvlgari Omnia, not the Coral or Crystal).
    Last edited by Ludic; 20th November 2013 at 02:07 PM.

Default Re: Fake Bvlgari Omnia

It was probably not stored properly. Have to agree that stock levels have declined noticeably over the last few years. How does it smell btw?

It smells pretty fresh. Nothing off-putting about it as far as I remember. Not sure how a proper Omnia is supposed to smell though so we're gonna have to get our hands on a sample to compare.

If I remember correctly, I think that even the authentic, real-juice packaging was surprisingly disappointing to me, personally. Not one of the maison's finest moments, in my opinion.