Code of Conduct

Question Armani code questions

Hi everyone, this is my first post

I recently purchased a bottle of Armani code and I have a few questions about this fragrance.
    How is the projection? I can't really tell if other people can smell it or not.
    How many sprays should I apply and where?
    Is it ok for teenagers to wear?

Thanks everyone for your input!

Basenotes Plus

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Armani code questions

Hey welcome to the community! i have Armani Code and it has been one of my favorites since the day i got it. this was the first fragrance i bought and wore for myself. projection on me is good. i get around 3 hours projection and then it starts to tone down. longevity is great with this fragrance. i normally do one spray in the front of the neck, one in the back of the neck, and one on the chest. to me thats more than enough. as for is it okay for a teenager to wear this? of course! I'm a teenager as well and i love wearing this fragrance. Hope i helped you!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtShadow View Post
    Hey welcome to the community! i have Armani Code and it has been one of my favorites since the day i got it. this was the first fragrance i bought and wore for myself. projection on me is good. i get around 3 hours projection and then it starts to tone down. longevity is great with this fragrance. i normally do one spray in the front of the neck, one in the back of the neck, and one on the chest. to me thats more than enough. as for is it okay for a teenager to wear this? of course! I'm a teenager as well and i love wearing this fragrance. Hope i helped you!
    How far can people smell it?

Welcome to you Squidword! Projection is fair for me. I personally use 3 sprays and IMO it's fine for someone your age. (638)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.

Basenotes Plus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by squidword View Post
    How far can people smell it?
    i would say that the projection and sillage are both great for this fragrance. i notice that people 2 feet away from me can smell it. as the hours go by the scent losses that project, its only normal for it to do so. overall its a great fragrance for any occasion.

Projection and longevity are pretty good on Armani Code. I get about 8 hours with this one.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it subtle in my opinion and you won't kill all flyes around you, so it isn't beastly but you will get approximate 5-8 hrs and as time passes becomes even more subtle: 5 full sprays is the norm for me. Btw, this a safe frag good for all ages, will definitely agree with most noses...
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Agree with Magnus-at least 5 squirts..
    Longevity is at least 6 hours..
    Ages 14-74 can wear this one..

Post Thanks / Like

Armani Code will always be part of my collection. It lasts and projects very well on me. I usually do one spray on each side of the neck, one on the chest, and a half spray in each arm. If its for daytime, I don't do my arms, and if its for a long night out I walk into a "scent cloud" or two with my clothes on (spray it right in front of you and walk into it).

Remember, just because you don't smell it after a while doesn't mean others can't.