Code of Conduct

Default Gengis Khan need

I recently made an inquiry to squire a sample of MDM's Gengis Khan. I received a reply last night which stated that only 30 bottles of Gengis Khan are left. So if you are interested jump on those.

They also told me that a lighter version of all MDM fragrances, including Gengis khan, will be released .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Gengis Khan need

Thanks for the update. I had a feeling they were running into some formulation problems with Gengis. A superb scent by the way and definitely full bottle worthy. I have to admit it was one of my most impressive blind buys ever for me.

Did they give any insight on Kozmic Oud and the timeline on that?

Thanks for sharing. I'm bummed I can't afford a bottle right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current favorites:
    1. Invasion Barbare by MDCI
    2. M by Puredistance
    3. Epic Man by Amouage
    4. Jeke by Slumberhouse
    5. Hard Leather by LM Parfums
    6. Portrait of a Lady by Frederic Malle
    7. Tribute Attar by Amouage

Not surprising as they never had a large production slated for release from the beginning. (647)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Can this be had in conus or by a site that delivers to American addresses, for I see it only on EBay at 200+usd and manucf website in euro currency...what's the msrp price on this, can it be had cheaper then these EBay prices????
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Quote Originally Posted by magnus611 View Post
    Can this be had in conus or by a site that delivers to American addresses, for I see it only on EBay at 200+usd and manucf website in euro currency...what's the msrp price on this, can it be had cheaper then these EBay prices????
    I believe it was $188.00 for the product shipped by MdM. I'm still on the fence to get a backup bottle while I can.

And to think it was only $75 when it was first available in the States for purchase! (655)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.