Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Define Your Personal Financial Limit Regarding Single Purchases

A thread regarding cheap fragrances got me thinking how differently we all perceive the term "cheap". I guess, like perfumes themselves it's all very subjective. Some people were suggesting Burberry's London and Zino as cheap fragrances. Here in France these fragrances would cost €60 at least.
    My personal definition of cheap would be €15 or less.
    So my question is - at the other end of the scale, what would you personally describe as a borderline expensive purchase for a single fragrance ?
    For me it was a purchase of Chanel Bois des Iles 30ml extrait which cost €230. Because of prices that are simply beyond my capability, I tend to steer clear of niche.
    Where lies your personal borderline ?
    " Only wimps swim with the current "

Default Re: Define Your Personal Financial Limit Regarding Single Purchases

I suppose I would break it out about like this:

< $50 = Cheap

> $200 = Expensive

I am not sure what my personal limit would be - I would need to evaluate the fragrance and see if it knocked my socks off, and determine if it is worth it. I have been trying to cut down on my purchases lately, so more and more I am becoming selective.

Quote Originally Posted by dougczar View Post
    < $50 = Cheap

> $200 = Expensive
    I would agree with the amounts above.

A cheapy which I would buy without thinking, or blind buy.

An expensive fragrance would be an investment, (by saving myself from making a few other cologne purchases) while also having an exact idea of what I'm getting by having sampled/sniffed/tested prior.

Another example that I use is this rule:

< 1$/ml = Cheap

> 1$/ml = Expensive

I don't have a limit per purchase, but I'm also the last one who would buy a thimble of perfume extract at hundreds of dollars.

I tend to lean on the most descriptive members on this site when I discover fragrances around the $150.00 plus range. I have not ventured for one fragrance over $200.00 just yet but I have many that retail for that number and much more on excellent sales, such as Opus VI for a great price of $192.00 when most are found around $335.00 on most sites. I benefit from many member comments keeping us up to date with fascinating reviews & thoughts along with exceptional discounts offered by popular sites. With that in mind as I learn to develop my sense of appreciating rare offerings I will perhaps someday start to increase my budget to acquire these gems.

Hmmm, tricky one.

At the moment the most expensive fragrance i own is creeds aventus. After a smell around a standard department store today though, im happy to pay those prices because im not impressed with most fashion house/department store fragrances anymore.

I like citruses and am very interested in trying some of the Xerjoffs, now those prices DO scare me and ive been putting off sampling them in case i fall in love with one lol.

I think you have to put it into context really, something like that is to expensive for someone like me to be wearing on a regular basis IE: everyday, but as a speciall occasion/going out thing the price doesnt bother me to much knowing i have something excellent there in the background i can use sparingly when the occasion fits.

So summing up, id probally consider moving into Xerjoff or Creed Royal Exclusive line prices BUT only if i truly loved the fragrance and it suited me and it stayed in my wardrobe for those appropriate times....

My thoughts regarding personal financial limits for fragrances; Here goes:

Is $50 too much for a scent you may like? Depends.... Is $100, $200, $300, $500-$1000 too much? Once again it depends how much YOU like it for YOU (not anyone else). By all means, dont let the gas and electric get turned off because of fragrances. Now if it simply requires a few extra hours of overtime at work then by all means.

After all one great quality scent is good for any fragrance collection. Say if some one had 5-designer colognes all under $50 then it might be time to aim for something $150-$300 of quality.

For me, I don't think I'll spend more than $150 at one time unless I really really LOVED it and cannot obtain it in a split. I just don't have financial security to be spending more than that. Well, i could save but I tend to blow that on samples...

Although I suppose I could purchase bottles over $200 without it imposing any financial hardship, I hit a psychological barrier around the $150-180 mark, even for scents I really love.

I plan to max out at 25 bottles or less so I don't impose a limit financially. It was hard decision to purchase a 15ml and 30ml tribute attar but since they're not imported anymore I felt I'd regret it later if I didn't. I consider anything >$200 expensive considering perfumes are unnecessary luxuries. I average around $200ish a bottle but I wouldn't buy a perfume if it financially burdened me since it's a luxury item.
    Last edited by MGWS; 21st November 2013 at 01:14 AM.
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
    ― Isaac Asimov

i define expensive as retail price per ml of a 50ml tom ford private collection bottle which is roughly 4-5$/ml. I've paid this before, and it made me wince a little and I am finding i don't really like to go over that. for instance I love clive christian C, much more than tuscan leather, but i can't bring myself to pull the trigger on it, it just seems there's a point where it gets absurd...I can afford it and i feel like I would love C and it would be a favorite that I would buy multiple bottles of over the years, but for some reason that just feels excessive... it's an interesting question and I've found this is my thinking on it

To me $50 or under is inexpensive. I have yet to spend more than $160 on a single fragrance. I think my limit would be under $200. I've purchased fragrances that retail for more than that, but I've done so on sales. I can't see myself ever springing for Clive Christian for instance. I don't even want to smell it because I don't want to spend that amount on fragrance. I'll never buy 30ml of Attar for $500. I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't judge someone else who does, but I can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darjeeling View Post
    Although I suppose I could purchase bottles over $200 without it imposing any financial hardship, I hit a psychological barrier around the $150-180 mark, even for scents I really love.
    This expresses my thoughts very well.

- - - Updated - - -

However, I might purchase a small decant of something that costs more.

This sums it up for me as well. One of the many reasons I love the splits board.

I think of it in a much simpler way: I smell the fragrance, I look at the price, and I ask myself "Would I pay that much for it?" The higher the price, the more I have to love it in order to buy it - but isn't that the way it is with most things people buy?

Years ago, I would have said less than $40 is cheap and more than $125 is expensive, but as I look back on purchases I've made I realize how easy it is to spend a lot of money on cheap scents that I don't end up being that excited about. Thus, cheap scents can be expensive.

My personal limit is based on how much I enjoy a scent and whether I have the money at the time. That may sound like a copout, but I assure you it is not.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

My personal financial limit is $80.

I need to start adhering to it though.

for swap/sale:

Basenotes Plus

I thought I had limits, but apparently I was wrong. I bought a 100ml BNIB bottle of Chanel Egoiste Cologne Concentratee for $750. Then more recently went on a split of Roja Dove Diaghilev: 10ml for, ughm, $107, if memory serves correctly. That's almost $11 per ml... sight unseen. Screw limits, we live but only once.

It depends how badly I want it to be part of my collection. If I feel I must have it, then there is no spending limit or price ceiling for me. (660)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    It depends how badly I want it to be part of my collection. If I feel I must have it, then there is no spending limit or price ceiling for me. (660)
    Have to respect how you roll, hednic. Very cool

I have made many expensive purchases, but when it's above $100, I really need to love it and be convinced. In niche, I also tend to buy the 50ml, even though they may not be the cheapest per ml. the most expensive purchase was a EUR600 for Jar, but it was an exception.

Where I am hesitant is in vintage. I never bid more than $100 on ebay. not because I wouldn't be willing to go over for certain masterpieces, but because the risk of the perfume being off are too high. This has kept me pretty much out of the Chanel and guerlain vintage world.

cacio

Basenotes Member

$250 per 100ml. Any higher than that require a 3 month sampling / deliberation. Recently purchased Amouage Jubilation XXV and Memoir Man after about 6 months of thinking / sampling.

Since I've come relatively late to the fragrance world my perception of expensive is different than many that have posted. If I want it, I get it, price be damned.

It depends on how passionate I am about the fragrance. My most expensive purchase to date has been the Creed Spice and Wood. Totally worth it. However, I won't be making habits of that. I do refrain from excessive shopping just to ere of the frugal side a bit. Storage space is limited and I want to be able to use the select few that I feel worthy to be in my meager, but stellar to me, collection.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

I'm a budgeter but not, I've learned, with perfumes if I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    I think of it in a much simpler way: I smell the fragrance, I look at the price, and I ask myself "Would I pay that much for it?" The higher the price, the more I have to love it in order to buy it - but isn't that the way it is with most things people buy?

Years ago, I would have said less than $40 is cheap and more than $125 is expensive, but as I look back on purchases I've made I realize how easy it is to spend a lot of money on cheap scents that I don't end up being that excited about. Thus, cheap scents can be expensive.

My personal limit is based on how much I enjoy a scent and whether I have the money at the time. That may sound like a copout, but I assure you it is not.
    I too have bought a lot of cheap fragrances I never wear. Should have learned long ago that cheap is a total waste...9 out of 10 times.
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Eh, my limit falls around the $200-250 mark for any 100ml bottle. on a per ml basis I've spent more, but only bought like 5ml/10ml or max 30ml of something that multiplied out to 50-100ml would have been expensive (eg MDCI, Puredistance, etc).

There's too many very good niche stuff out there for that $200-250 price point that something's really got to wow me to justify me spending more than that, and nothing's done it for me yet. I've smelled JAR, Roja Dove, Mona Di Oria, etc but I just don't feel swayed enough to pay those prices.
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

<$0.25/ml would be cheap

Expensive is anything above that, because it's just fragrance.

My highest so far was $2.88/ml, and it's somewhat a regret, because there's no justifying it. Lots of stuff smells good, price hasn't got anything at all to do with it, that's a justification after the fact. "Smells expensive" is one of the sillier things to be posted on this site, particularly since it is ascribed to "cheap" scents to imply "quality". If it's cheap, then what it smells like is a cheap fragrance, because that's exactly what it is. If it smells as good as an "expensive" fragrance, then what was the extra money spent on. A nice bottle? A name? The hope that no one else around you is wearing it?

Basenotes Plus

Thus, cheap scents can be expensive.
    Oh, you put this in writing very nicely. I spent many thousands of dollars on inexpensive (cheap?) fragrances and 99% of them I never wear, gave away, or threw in the garbage. Yes, there were some great finds in there, but ultimately not that many. Cheap stuff you pick up without much consideration because it's, well, cheap, so it doesn't matter much on the wallet. But multiply this a hundred times or more and it adds up to a nice amount. It was a great learning experience to try so many different fragrances, I'll give it that, but I sort of wish I spent all that money on better quality fragrances, or resisted the urge to buy bottles after bottles just to try these fragrances - and went with more samples instead. I'm just now slowly switching to getting samples and some decants, while all my life it was just buying "the next new shiny" every time I went to the store. I still buy a lot of stuff on impulse or because I can't be bothered to look for samples, but I have never in my life had as many samples and tiny bottles as I do today. And this only started around two years ago. Before then, I practically didn't know the meaning of the word "sample." ;-]

On the flip side, when I do like a fragrance, even if it's very expensive - I'm like black Centurion card, I have no limits. If I really want it, I just buy it.

Price per ml is also interesting. Something may work out cheap if I work out the price per ml for the 75ml bottle, but then if I consider that I may never actually finish the bottle as my collection grows, I probably only needed 20-30 ml in the first place.
    Still, the impulse to get a full bottle is sometimes irresistable, and they look so much better...

Every one has a limit. I go with dougczar,

I recall seeing some shoppers and sampling fragrance. One saw the price and exclaimed, "THIS is $40.00?!" For them, that was sticker shock.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Hi Folks! Normally my limit is about 100 Euros. If so I have to ADORE this scent. But there`s stuff like L'Artisan Timbuktu, the Tauers, Bandit & my 30ml of Mitsouko Parfum that I will always backup, regardless of the price. But most of my scents are MUCH more affordable.
    Se son fiori fioriranno ...

Quote Originally Posted by Akahina View Post
    I too have bought a lot of cheap fragrances I never wear. Should have learned long ago that cheap is a total waste...9 out of 10 times.
    I do have a few cheapies that are out of the ballpark home runs though. I didn't mean to imply cheap = bad and expensive = good. What I've learned is that, regardless of the price, anything less than a love = pass. I recently bought Interlude Man and I adore it. I also recently bought Choco Musk by Al Rehab for $3.75 and I adore it. For me, the difference between cheap and expensive is that I make more cheap mistakes because they feel more affordable. And if evaluated one at a time, they are more affordable. But if you look at a year's worth of my spending (PLEASE DON'T!!!) you'd see that my cheap purchase mistakes cost me far more than my expensive purchase mistakes. The reason why is obvious: I don't make expensive purchase mistakes - because I sample the heck out of pricey stuff before buying.

It is true that everyone has a limit. I don't know what mine is yet I seriously considered a bottle of Creed's 1849, which is around $350, but I didn't find a sample, so I didn't go for it. I have a feeling that would be my absolute upper limit, but only if the scent absolutely blew me away and wore spectacularly.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

€60 is darn expensive for Zino and Burberry London, but is pretty typical of European prices.

A$220 (US$210) is the most I ever paid for a scent, and I don't think I'll ever spend that much again.

Around US$100 is all I'll ever spend on typical scents, though I might think about US$150 if another Creed ever grabs me.
    Regards,
    Renato

More than £60 for 100 ml seems excessive and a rip off when it comes to most perfumes I've encountered. I'd be willing to go up to £80 or more for an exceptional scent that provides excellent longevity and sillage with one or two sprays and thus will last me a long time.

Sound Scents

I remember answering a similar thread a couple years back. At that time I had a specific hard cap that was listed. Looking back, I have exceeded that "limit" several times, so I won't make the same mistake of listing another. If the prospective composition is excellent smelling, meshes with my preferences and I am aware of its existence, then if I have the financial means and the logistics to acquire it, I will.
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Me exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

I do have a few cheapies that are out of the ballpark home runs though. I didn't mean to imply cheap = bad and expensive = good. What I've learned is that, regardless of the price, anything less than a love = pass. I recently bought Interlude Man and I adore it. I also recently bought Choco Musk by Al Rehab for $3.75 and I adore it. For me, the difference between cheap and expensive is that I make more cheap mistakes because they feel more affordable. And if evaluated one at a time, they are more affordable. But if you look at a year's worth of my spending (PLEASE DON'T!!!) you'd see that my cheap purchase mistakes cost me far more than my expensive purchase mistakes. The reason why is obvious: I don't make expensive purchase mistakes - because I sample the heck out of pricey stuff before buying.

It is true that everyone has a limit. I don't know what mine is yet I seriously considered a bottle of Creed's 1849, which is around $350, but I didn't find a sample, so I didn't go for it. I have a feeling that would be my absolute upper limit, but only if the scent absolutely blew me away and wore spectacularly.
    Creed 1849 has been the exception that has sorely tempted me but I have resisted. Others in that price bracket don't seriously tempt me. But I love Creed.

Quote Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post
    Eh, my limit falls around the $200-250 mark for any 100ml bottle. on a per ml basis I've spent more, but only bought like 5ml/10ml or max 30ml of something that multiplied out to 50-100ml would have been expensive (eg MDCI, Puredistance, etc).

There's too many very good niche stuff out there for that $200-250 price point that something's really got to wow me to justify me spending more than that, and nothing's done it for me yet. I've smelled JAR, Roja Dove, Mona Di Oria, etc but I just don't feel swayed enough to pay those prices.
    When I go back to New York I just have to stay away from Bergdorf Goodman because I WILL buy a bottle of one of the JARs.

<40 - cheap (about 20% of my wardrobe)

40-80 - decently priced (about 40 % of my wardrobe)

80> expensive (about 40% of my wardrobe)

A few hundreds (EUR/GBP/USD) per bottle and only if it combined at least some, if not all of the following requirements: niche or designer exclusive, discontinued/vintage/limited edition, large bottle size etc.

$0 -$40.00 cheap
    $50.00 to $100.00 reasonable
    $100 and up expensive
    As far as my limit, I would say around $200. Anything higher is on a split.

If I love it and have the $$$ available, there is no specific limit.

My limit is $150 but I could exceed that within a reasonable amount.

Same here...anything under $150 I used to pull the trigger fast. I've been trying to cut back my purchases lately as I'm in the process of buying a new home so I keep telling myself I need to save rather than add another $100+ purchase to my collection. Now, I'll try to sell something of mine first before buying others.

I like and enjoy so many fragrances yet my wardrobe remains relatively very small. I find 99% of fragrances I sample to be good, admirable or have redeeming qualities for experience purposes, however, I only find maybe less than 1% to be something that I want to wear and full bottle worthy. When I find a fragrance full bottle worthy I'm going to get it regardless of price, just so happens that the frags I find fbw are usually 200+. If I'm able to find what I want on the low, like lightly used on the MP, then that's a good money, if not I pony up and pay the cash even if I have to save.
    Last edited by PEARL; 21st November 2013 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post

Creed 1849 has been the exception that has sorely tempted me but I have resisted. Others in that price bracket don't seriously tempt me. But I love Creed.

Creed Millesime 1849... It was a blind purchase for me; Maybe or Probably my best blind purchase. Not something which should be worn everyday, but certainly something which belongs in a Creed collection. -Great Stuff-

$300 for 50ml (1.7 oz) is the most I am willing to pay.

So I won't buy Creed Royal Exclusives. They are sold for either $225 (30 ml) or $675 for 8.4oz, which I can never finish before the juice goes bad. If they are sold in 2.5 oz (75 ml) or 4 oz bottles, I won't mind buying.

I also won't buy Clive Christian. Fortunately, after testing all CC's fragrances for woman, I don't really like any of them.

Basenotes Plus

I usually draw the line at around £200, rare exceptions being Roja Dove Enigma Parfum and Creed Millesime 1849. Provided any expenditure falls within disposable income and has no impact on everyday necessity then I make no other constraints.

Cheap < £40
    Reasonable £40 - £100
    Expensive > £100

For a single bottle -- £250.00

Above that -- it would have to be very very special and I can't see it happening

Today I consider anything around $50 to be cheap, $75 a good deal, $100-$200 is reasonable, and $300 is my limit. Only time I met my limit was with Ford's TV. Since moving overseas from NY I've come to appreciate the prices the US offers. Europe has a lot of great scents to offer but I'm far from a fan of the pricing. Although that hasn't stopped me from making 5 purchases in the last 3 months...

I think $50 and under is cheap, and $100 and over is expensive. Doesn't mean I won't pay it, but it's got to be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    My personal definition of cheap would be €15 or less.
    David, another issue is that most of the 60-80's fragrances while still readily available at many small stores in many European countries, cannot be found in North America, particularly Canada. The ones you might find for 20 there might be selling here for 100 or more, retail or online.

I recently purchased worth pour Homme haute Concentration on eBay, sold from an European country, label was struck with marker, but the price tag clearly showed euro 19.99, I paid 60 odd + shipping.

For 3.4 OZ sized frags:

Less than $70 is cheap.

Any frag that cost more than Creed is too expensive. To purchase a cologne like that, it would have to be tremendously inspiring.
    Last edited by Flatbush Ave; 21st November 2013 at 06:41 PM.

This is the truth, if you go around looking at the price first and the sensation after it becomes a game of limitation.

Choosing what you like based on its effects on your mood/enjoyment of its composition and then looking at the tag is a much better way of doing it, in my opinion.

I'd rather spend the combined output of three average cheapies on one quality decant which will bring me a lot more olfactory stimulation and merriment in the long run.

The most expensive scent I've bought so far , cost me 60$ ( a discontinued scent). I can hardly afford to buy something over that sum, even if I like it very much.

I won't pay for any fragrance more than 220 € ( about 300 USD).
    "Le parfum est la musique du corps"
    (Marcel Rochas)

I will go up to $250-260 for a bottle (Guerlain L'Art de Matiere and Tom Fords) but that's my limit.

You are 100% right. Everything I buy at Marshall's/TJ Maxx/Ross ends up on the old swap list. When will we learn...

This is a tough one. I am prone to manic highs and when I am on a bender, fragrance enhances this trait. Maybe its the stimulation...or spending money on something I enjoy is better than Prozac.

I have dropped serious coin on things I have ended up loathing (Erolfa and BdP at the same time). Left both in a dresser that went to Goodwill.

I also have had days where I spent less than $100 and walked away with 3 to 4 that I continue to replenish.

That being said, I am willing to pay full retail for some of my favorites...(cough) Aventus...because the kid who sells Creed at Neimann is cool - and for the amount of times I talk to him, he deserves a nice commission. Answer $350 at once. Try to stay under $120 per month sans the occasional refill of a Creed product.
    Signature Rotation: A* Men, Pure Havane, Dunhill Pursuit, Varvatos Artisian, Guerlain Vetiver

I'm really surprised at the amount of people who share this view ! Even if it's a special offer, eg $10 or under - I still test it and will only buy it if I really like it. I wear the cheap scents I own just as much as the expensive ones. Pino Silvestre is for me a staple Winter fragrance and I get it for €5 a bottle, love and respect it. The same goes for Tabu and all the other cheapies I own.
    I couln't do without them in my collection.
    " Only wimps swim with the current "

As in France, cheap scents in the USA are locally fairly expensive: ia 3.3 Oz of Zino costs USD 85, any Cartier USD 170 and any Creed or Bond USD 250.

Forget about Malle and Amouage, they are not sold down here and if they would, the'd be bought by rich tourists (as happens with most high-end foreign luxury brand stores, of the few still being present after poor results and a very particular / errant import substitution policy).

One more point - Argentines regard conspicous consumption as tacky. So spending money in expensive perfumes is seen as something flamboyant.

Cheap? < USD 40
    Expensive? > USD 50

Of course, if you talk to any rich Argentine... that person will probably consider USD 40 fairly expensive if old moneyed. If a snob or a celebrity, USD 250 will be considered dirt cheap: it all adds up to the value assigned to goods and the income of the individuals in question.

Something else to take in mind: high inflation and exchange rates - saving is impossible, so one better spend whatever disposable money there is. Crazy, huh?
    Last edited by Pollux; 22nd November 2013 at 06:31 PM.

I don't have limits if the juice takes me to....WOWW LAND and catapults me through the ROOF with mesmerizing and astonishment affect......peace
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Nonthaburi (a suburban province located immediately to the north of Bangkok)
    Blog Entries

Anything > 200 USD is expensive, it is more than 6,000 in my currency.

That requires sampling, I need to love it enough, unique/original enough for me to consider buying it.

Anyway, I have Tribute Attar by Amouage which costs me an arm and a leg.

At this moment, my limit is no more than 300 USD.

Ps. In the saving phase now, due to excessive perfume shopping recently.
    ***My favourite from my collection***

-------- Amouage Tribute Attar
    ------ Serge Lutens: Ambre Sultan
    -------- Les Exclusifs de Chanel: Sycamore
    ------ Amouage: Fate Man
    -------- Amouage: Epic Man
    ------ Tom Ford Private Blend: Noir de Noir
    -------- Terre D'Hermès Pure Parfum
    ------ EDP FM: Carnal Flower
    -------- Neela Vermire Creations: Trayee
    ------ Dior: Leather Oud
    ------- Hermèssence: Ambre Narguilé