Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Colonia Intensa Oud is Grossly Underrated

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzlepuff View Post
    Wardrobe Warning.
    Who has time to update their wardrobe? I respect the discipline of accurate record keeping and all, but I haven't updated my wardrobe in around 5 years. It takes lots of time to do and life is moving too fast to record all that. And besides, its too much information to just give out to people about what all I have purchased. Why do it! I imagine there are lots of basenotes members like me who really don't obsess over other peoples wardrobes. If I'm wrong well then, excuse me.
    Well I don't know about you, but adding a fragrance to my wardrobe takes me less than 10 seconds. You wasted more of your precious time while typing this pretentious "warning". Of course you're not obliged to add all of your fragrances to your wardrobe. But it's handy for me since I would be able to check vinramani09's wardrobe and see which fragrances I must avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by the1picard View Post
    Everyone is truly different b/c my wife can smell me from the 2nd level of our home when I apply it on the 3rd level.

When I leave my office and come back the scent is there waiting for me. I get all day longevity with really good projection.

Frankly, I think 2 or more sprays would be rude to other people in enclosed areas.
    Well today I'm wearing one small spray on my chest without fully pressing the sprayer and it's lingering very nicely around me.

Does 3 sprays make me evil
    I've got nothing but compliments every time I wear it!

Quote Originally Posted by aphexacid View Post
    Does 3 sprays make me evil
    I've got nothing but compliments every time I wear it!
    You are the best smelling evil person on this planet! lol
    I'm sure you're getting a lot of compliments with such projection.... lmao
    I wouldn't mind it, I'm addicted to this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressor View Post
    Well I don't know about you, but adding a fragrance to my wardrobe takes me less than 10 seconds. You wasted more of your precious time while typing this pretentious "warning". Of course you're not obliged to add all of your fragrances to your wardrobe. But it's handy for me since I would be able to check vinramani09's wardrobe and see which fragrances I must avoid.

Looks like you got really perturbed by Buzzlepuff and what I had to say. Now your throwing bitchy tantrums. Thats good you don't want to wear Black Aoud, many seasoned members like Hednic and Akahina do.

Well today I'm wearing one small spray on my chest without fully pressing the sprayer and it's lingering very nicely around me.
    Looks like you got really perturbed by Buzzlepuff and what I had to say. Now your throwing bitchy tantrums. Thats good you don't want to wear Black Aoud, many seasoned members like Hednic and Akahina do. Thanks for stalking my wardrobe!

Quote Originally Posted by vinramani09 View Post
    Looks like you got really perturbed by Buzzlepuff and what I had to say. Now your throwing bitchy tantrums. Thats good you don't want to wear Black Aoud, many seasoned members like Hednic and Akahina do. Thanks for stalking my wardrobe!
    So you are accusing me of throwing a bitchy tantrum while you are throwing one! lmao
    Yeah, I'm sure you have great taste since the "seasoned members" like Black aoud.
    Please, I can't stop laughing.

I had interest in your wardrobe.
    Nothing more really.

Apparently I am "stalking" you.....
    Just ridiculous.
    Buzzlepuff should lecture himself.
    You guys are the exact reason why some people hate Basenotes.
    Get off your high horse.

And get the hell out of this topic if you don't have anything useful to say about CIO.

Last edited by Suppressor; 25th December 2013 at 04:07 AM.

Boy, that escalated quickly.

Tested it today. Very nice, but I must say I like Colonia Leather cologne concentree better

Had it but too tough to wear in the heat...Very Cloying and LOUD ! Wife didnt like it either...Even though the two hot girls at Nordy's convinced me it was the best thing since "sliced bread"...I still ended up returning it....It simply smelled like burnt woods....Too much for my liking
    Looking for Byredo Pulp -

Quote Originally Posted by FSU92grad View Post
    Had it but too tough to wear in the heat...Very Cloying and LOUD ! Wife didnt like it either...Even though the two hot girls at Nordy's convinced me it was the best thing since "sliced bread"...I still ended up returning it....It simply smelled like burnt woods....Too much for my liking
    Is it possible to return a opened and used fragrance in USA?

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    Tested it today. Very nice, but I must say I like Colonia Leather cologne concentree better
    Oh God, this is not good for my wallet since I absolutely love the Oud.
    I have to try it some day.

Quote Originally Posted by FSU92grad View Post
    Even though the two hot girls at Nordy's convinced me it was the best thing since "sliced bread"..
    I have had very positive reactions from the ladies with this fragrance.
    It totally destroys Aventus in that department.
    Sounds unreal for an Oud, but it's the truth.
    I am still amazed how underrated this fragrance is... where is the hype?

I'm with you on that. I love both though. I'm very much looking forward to seeing AdP develop this line further, based on the quality of these two. The website seems to hint at more to come in the future.

+1.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Quote Originally Posted by Davem81 View Post
    I'm with you on that. I love both though. I'm very much looking forward to seeing AdP develop this line further, based on the quality of these two. The website seems to hint at more to come in the future.
    Agreed. ADP has done a fantastic work with these two. Strange that ADP doesn't have some info of Colonia Leather on their home-page..

I'm testing this one today from a sample, and I'm loving to wear it.

What a beauty, I decided to buy a big bottle!
    Last edited by mdclx; 16th July 2014 at 04:52 PM.

Basenotes Member

Makes you wonder what next AdP will create in this series. So far it looks like they can do no wrong.