Code of Conduct

Default Unnamed, long-lost and beloved fragrance that I'm missing terribly

Hi everyone. I'd just like to say hello as a newcomer to the community. I've been sitting in the shadows browsing the different threads and interesting posts for a while now and was looking for the bottle (yes, pun intended *groan*) to chime in at some point. I'm glad to see that there are so many perfume fiends out there and in this community where I can rave without being told that I am obsessed and have something wrong with me!
    I am an alcoholic of the nasal type and have a weakness for pretty bottles. I would just like to ask for help from anyone who appreciates lovely bottles and who may know of a particular fragrance that I have been searching for years. When I say years, I mean YEARS. I was a child when I last smelt it and realise that it may no longer be in production. I am literally in love with this particular smell and would be eternally grateful to the person who can name it.

The perfume is French. It is contained in a distorted-drop shaped bottle of which the colour of the glass is peach. The glass has a pearlescent glaze over it and the bottle is embossed with numerous large leaves. The cap is also peach in colour but is of a frosted plastic.

Again, I would be extremely grateful to any one of you who can help me.

Natasha

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Unnamed, long-lost and beloved fragrance that I'm missing terribly

Welcome, KleidoSenses. I've only been at this two months, but have you tried searching vintage perfume bottle sites like this? If so, fingers crossed that someone here has the answer.

http://www.rubylane.com/collectibles...ottles,id=12.9

Post Thanks / Like

Of topic : if you admire bottle try getting and maybe you have it Already is MidNight in Paris edp(Edt) flask it's a beauty work of art
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents"

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I suggest you post this on the forum for bottle collecting-- someone there may recognize it:

http://www.basenotes.net/forums/81-P...tle-Collecting