Code of Conduct

Thread: Autoportrait

Default Autoportrait

I have a sample of this I really enjoy . I read on basenotes that Balmain carbone is similar and would like to compare although I'm finding it difficult to find.
    If anyone is familiar with them do you think it's worth tracking down the Balmain? I like the minimal simplicity of Autoportrait. If the Balmain is complex, louder even then I'm not as interested and would be happy buying Autoportrait.

Default Re: Autoportrait

Just my opinion. I own both and love both, but at least to me, find them different. Is it worth getting the Balmain? IMO yes especially because it can be had for a good price.
    (848)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Thanks. Why the good prices? Has it been discontinued?

Quote Originally Posted by kusum65 View Post
    Thanks. Why the good prices? Has it been discontinued?
    Not discontinued. Hasn't been out that long. Don't know what the prices are going for on your side of the Atlantic for the Balmain, but I got my 100ml on a US discount online site for around $37. That's what I meant by good price. The actual retail is much higher as listed on some fragrance sites.
    (852)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.