Good morning all!
Givenchy Xeryus Rouge for early in this morning.....
My all time favorite:
Good morning all !. SotD is MFK Absolue Pour Le Matin.
To all those celebrating .....
Happy Turkey Day to everyone in the US.
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Oajan by Parfums de Marly
Last edited by hednic; 28th November 2013 at 06:53 AM.
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
dior homme sport 2012
Jacques Bogart - One Man Show
Black Tea - Murdock
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Vintage Carven Homme.
I've decided to go with Aventus. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating! To those and everyone else, I'm thankful to have found this fantastic board full of great people!
Bentley for Men IntenseBentley-For-Men-Intense.jpg
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Vol de Nuit extrait for me.
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Amouage Epic Man
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
LIDGE by Guerlain. Cozy scent for Thanksgiving.