M7 Oud Absolu
M7 Oud Absolu
Getting into the festive spirit with Eau des Baux today.
Aoud & Pine by Montale
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
I do work retail, so...
SOTD: Montale Black Aoud
SOTE: by Kilian Back to Black
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Amouage Interlude Man
Lonestar Memories for me today. When it`s cold outside this one performs brilliantly
Se son fiori fioriranno ...
L'Artisan Parfumeur - Timbuktu
Nasomatto Silver Musk.
Comme des Garcons Kyoto
"There has been an awakening, have you felt it?"
Habit Rouge vintage EdT for me today.
Peety by O'driu
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Sampling Aqua Allegoria Mentafollia this cool morning
"Are you a god?"
"Are you a wizard?"
"Are you a man?"
"Then what are you?"
"I am awake.."
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
geranium pour monsieur