M7 Oud Absolu
M7 Oud Absolu
Getting into the festive spirit with Eau des Baux today.
Aoud & Pine by Montale
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
I do work retail, so...
SOTD: Montale Black Aoud
SOTE: by Kilian Back to Black
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Amouage Interlude Man
Lonestar Memories for me today. When it`s cold outside this one performs brilliantly
Se son fiori fioriranno ...
L'Artisan Parfumeur - Timbuktu
Nasomatto Silver Musk.
Comme des Garcons Kyoto
Scruffy looking nerf herder
1. Chanel Égoïste
"Oh God's gonna get you with the Kodak Disc"
Habit Rouge vintage EdT for me today.
Peety by O'driu
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Good morning, with ...
Floris Santal kl - c.jpg
Well, it's cheaper than therapy... edit: No it's not...
Sampling Aqua Allegoria Mentafollia this cool morning
"Are you a god?"
"Are you a wizard?"
"Are you a man?"
"Then what are you?"
"I am awake.."
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
geranium pour monsieur