Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: PK Perfumes Pass part two

J- Lita, that sounds like a must sniff for me! That wasn't in the sample pack. I have gotta sniff it as I love jasmine! I read your reviews, I liked your review on Ere the most, good stuff, keep it coming!. Have you smelled the Lita, ScentFan?

These are so concentrated, SF and I sampled this set and they look barely touched!
    Last edited by kalli; 29th December 2013 at 01:37 AM.
    "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." "It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel." Proverbs.

Post Thanks / Like

kalli, thanks for your impressions. So, I gather, the sniff might result in one or two decants with the intent of the future FB purchase?

Can't wait to sniff mine when the pack gets here!

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Kalli, What a fantastic review!

Thanks Ever So Much!

I wanted to comment about Lita: I made Lita at the request of my sister-in-law, Lita, whose Husband is General Manager for Disney Indonesia. She wanted just that, a Lychi, Lavender, Jasmine perfume. I started from an already quite complex Lavender perfume that I blended, that the local Lavender Store asked me to work on, but they rejected it as being too Floral and pretty. I guess they wanted a LOT more Camphor in it. It had about 75 ingredients in it. THEN, I blended in about another 75 ingredients to construct the other elements of Lychee and Jasmine and to finish the scent.

I gave the bottles to my sister and her friends, and I don't think that it impressed them much, they are used to buying the fashion label perfumes, because they have the money, and they want the status of buying those names on their clothes, cars, perfumes, etc. I think they care more for the label, than the contents.

Since then, I've sucessivley unbottled and repacked the stock of mixed perfume down into samples now for more than a whole year, and have never sold a single bottle of it. So I decided that because no one seemed to want it, and it was a tremendously complicated perfume to make with VERY expensive materials, that I would just stop selling it and placing it in my samples sets. It all seemed like wasted efforts to me... I do have a few bottles left for the person that has a sample and wants some, But I don't think I need to keep making more of it presently, unless someone really wants to twist my arm and throw money at me. I suppose that I could reformulate it to simplify the 150 ingredients down to a more manageable amount, but right now, it's a bit of a messy masterpiece to make, and nobody's bought any anyway.

PK
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes
    http://www.PKPERFUMES.com
    Gold Medal for "Best Aroma"; Los Angeles Artisan Fragrance Salon

PK- Lita does sound like it's a bit painstaking to make for sure! 150 ingredients? Wow. I'd love to smell a jasmine soliflore from you because the florals in the VC were just amazing. I smelled the florals mostly towards the beginning. I could re-spray and re-spray to sniff those florals I got in the beginning for sure though.

Deadidol did a very good review on Ere:

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26139219.html

"It's well-suited for lovers of men's classics as much as it is for lovers of modern fresh scents." I'd agree with that statement. I thought people who like perhaps Green Irish Tweed/Apsen or the classic Polo Green may like this one.
    Last edited by kalli; 29th December 2013 at 07:46 AM.
    "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." "It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel." Proverbs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    J- Lita, that sounds like a must sniff for me! That wasn't in the sample pack. I have gotta sniff it as I love jasmine! I read your reviews, I liked your review on Ere the most, good stuff, keep it coming!.
    Thanks! Lita is a must sniff for sure if you like sweet florals. I usually can't run away quickly enough from sweet fragrances, but I really enjoyed this one. It was literally as if I was biting into the lychee when I first smelled it - it was a vivid flashback of doing just that same thing I'd done a couple of weeks prior.

Now onto more impressions:

Carissa opens with a very lush greenness and a tad bit of myrrh. That greenness works in tandem with the rose as it transitions to the heart of the composition where a creamy sandalwood peeks its head in.The floral characteristic is also supported what carissa flower - which I have no idea what it's supposed to smell like, but that's fine because the fragrance is fine.

There is an animalic character throughout which I mostly attribute to ambergris but there's also a musk that comes in and out that was the most apparent to me after the first 15 minutes and up to the 1 hour mark. This one is decidedly and confidently feminine in a classical vein.

I also tried OC and it was spicy and a little fruity, but I had to tend to other matters and couldn't concentrate on the analysis as I would have liked so I'll have to revisit it.

I'm sorry I'm taking so long getting through these, but I should be able to experiment with the rest by the end of the weekend and getting the pack out to Lisa on Monday or Tuesday.

Post Thanks / Like

Kairos opens with a bright green blast of almost herbal leafiness. To me, it almost conjured the freshness and earthiness of alfalfa sprouts very momentarily. Almost immediately after, it was more obviously a fig leaf. Suddenly, I was surrounded by fig trees and was very comfortable - almost as if I was being hugged. As time goes on, the fragrance 'opens' more to a floral feel then flowers become fleshy and turn to fruit… did I just smell a fig seed's life cycle?

Saffran opens with a milky spice-laced raw leather. There is a lime that cuts through only faintly to serve as an edge to the leather… I almost picture the scent of the lime to indicate where that strip of leather that is projected in my mind from smelling this, was cut off the rest of the hide. A few minutes in, the leather settles a bit more to the background (not that it becomes any less prominent) and the lime plays more with the saffron and cardamom. It's crazy how so many different faces this composition has shown in a manner of a few minutes. At the dry down, the milkiness is claimed by sandalwood, and lavender taps you on the shoulder to let you know you were smelling it earlier. There's a sweet tobacco, some amber and musks, and a very distinct vetiver to add to the composition that, although complex, never seems too busy to not be appreciated in full.

Velvet Curacao opens with a floral sweetness and orange-colored citrus with a bit of tangier green-colored ones. Then it presents a gorgeous tandem of gardenia and jasmine. The citrusy brightness of laraha peel (which I only know from the Curacao liquor) keeps the flowers from becoming cloying. This citrus quality transitions to a mossiness at the base where it contrasts a powdery amber and musk. I get a velvety vibe out of this, but it's not the animalic one that I get from leathery velvets. I suppose I'll attribute this to velvet wood and mark it down as my first experience with it.

Dirty Rose is not as dirty as the oud extreme version and although it shares obvious similarities, the absence of what makes 'oud extreme' just that doesn't translate to an adolescence on this as it is a complete work on its own. The lipstick vibe is there after a few minutes and though it is dirty, this rose is not as bad as the rose your mother warned you about (Oud Extreme), but it also isn't one you would take home to your parents - this is one is to go out and have a wild time with, but you know that at the end of the day you'll be back in one piece and with a huge smile on your face.

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Juan, I'm really enjoying your turns of phrase...
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

I wonder if I should stay on the pass? Cause I'd like to try that Lita.

Stay!! there are a few you still need to try.
    You can check out my fragrances at www.garnerjames.com
    While I work on the website, you can email me for any inquiries at james@garnerjames.com

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, stay on the pass Kalli, I'll send you a Lita Sample then...

PK
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

Sounds good! Thanks!

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Lita was sent out today, Kalli...

PK
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

Thanks PK!

Sampled Lita, fruit yes, jasmine, yes..I do get a light, orange in here, some light woods. Definitely a different take on a fruity floral. I get a dirt note, the same dirt note in Dirty Rose..I get woods..and possibly blackcurrant. I actually don't smell jasmine at first. I smell fruit..a dark, dirty note..then the jasmine appears. Then I get orange..an oranged wood and light musks. It's more masculine than I thought it would be. It's a bit musty..not sure what causes that, possibly musk and/or indoles. A fruity, yet stank-y, woody jasmine. It's dry, woody..very fruity. After a while, I wanna say I pick up some lily. It does seem like there are several notes..a few main ones and then several little ones. A bit animalic. Well, I should say..pretty animalic, indolic. This one is Dirty Jasmine with fruit on top.

Very interesting, thanks for letting me sample, PK!
    Last edited by kalli; 7th January 2014 at 01:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Pentecost starts off green and airy with an animal almost urinous character to it. In a couple of minutes, jasmine and tuberose jump to the spotlight, explaining where some of the beastliness comes from. There's also a healthy dose of rose and a tad bit of frankincense and myrrh to keep with the pentecost theme (throw some gold into the mix and it would be ad hoc with two days ago's festivities). To me, the featured stars of this one are the white flowers - beautiful notes with a strong supporting cast. The last leg of the composition has just amber enough to bring some powderiness and comfort.

Post Thanks / Like

OC has left me intrigued as I can't really discern its components. It starts smelling of impeccably just-dried linens and after a while something slightly camphoric hits my nose. I want to say there is some lavender and what feels like a green rose and maybe jasmine. I detect something creamy in the heart (sandalwood?) and a delicate sweetness in the dry down that calls to mind coumarin/tonka bean.There is also something that reminds me of mastic. This is another enjoyable one (although not one of my favorites) but I think my nose might just have been tired when it came to analyzing it.

Post Thanks / Like

I received a sample pack a few days ago and had a chance to sniff them all. While I am putting my brains together finding the right words to describe each of the fragrances, my general opinion is that they are nicely constructed and well thought-out scents. None of the 11 appeals to me on the emotional level -- gotta run right now and buy or steal me a decant! -- no, and two or three can be improved, IMHO. Let me a couple or three days, please, I will post.

Post Thanks / Like

Violet Chocolatier was a burst of violet from the first instant. As with As the violet's volume rolls down, a fruitiness is noticeable as well as a rose that almost feels like it was lingering underneath the violet. There's a subtle honey and white flowers. The cocoa takes over shortly after sharing some spotlight with the components listed before. At first it reminded me of an infusion of cocoa bean skins that I had at a chocolatier in Lima, Peru a year ago. Then, the chocolate takes onto a more "bar-like" creaminess that I tack up to Siam wood. With this fragrance I travelled to my childhood with the memory of violet chewing gum (which was a bit of a "grown-up" flavor back then) and I also travelled to Peru with the memory of the cacao tea I had the last day I was there on holiday.

Post Thanks / Like

Zaffran

Strong nutty leather opening with a hint of Saffron. As this dries down to the middle notes, the leather softens but still is the main player. Further drydown brings forward a hint of tart lime. Later, the leather seems to step aside to allow a sweet, almost alcoholic breath to come forward, though it is quite close to the skin by this point.

Post Thanks / Like

Sample pass package arrived and flabbered my gaster! This is the most generous pass I have ever seen. Amazing. I had actually forgotten all about this pass until juanderer messaged me that it was en-route.

Ere was just great at the start, a crisp but dark piney place. I thought it better than Fille en Aiguilles (my spouse thought FeA was like Pine Sol, unfortunately). But vetiver has become a deal-breaker for me, so when that came out I was It is a really good forest primeval type scent, though, and rivals the Lutens. Though quite unisex, this would be devastating on the right guy. Makes me think of Jaromir Jagr. Paul, you should send him a bottle

Ginger Zest de Citron: I want this to be made into a Soda Stream flavor so I can drink it! It reminds me of Pellegrino Aranciata soda, which I love, and Underberg bitters, but with a warming, energizing ginger.

I already know and love Cafe Diem. To me nothing smells better than brewing coffee (and not much worse than old burnt coffee!). This is such a nice coffee scent, but the coffee wafts in and out with the sweet but not too sweet underpinning notes. I don't know much about notes and have trouble picking them out. I guess I just experience perfume more visually. To me, this one is sitting comfortably talking with someone you love in a cozy coffee shop and not worrying about what time it is.

Carissa -- I love tuberose, and have tried Carissa in the past. This is a heady blend and quite unlike other tuberoses I've tried. It is the red sole of a Laboutin. Tubey-enthusiasts should definitely try this.

Now that I read the thread, I am most curious about Lita next. I have a cousin who spells her name Lyta. 150 ingredients, that's beyond belief. You must have amazing patience, Paul.

thanks for the chance to try all the ones I never tried... More later!

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaNielsen View Post
    Ere was just great at the start, But vetiver has become a deal-breaker for me, so when that came out I was
    I had to look up how much Vetiver is in it, but you must have some sensitities to vetiver, as well as dislike... The only vetiver or vetiver type component is Haitian Vetiver at 5.6% of the concentrate. Normally, this would be more of a contributory type of effect at this percentage, and wouldn't take center stage, esp for a basenote...

Though quite unisex, this would be devastating on the right guy. Makes me think of Jaromir Jagr. Paul, you should send him a bottle
    Had to look this one up too...-- "Jaromír Jágr is a Czech professional ice hockey right winger currently playing for the New Jersey Devils of the National Hockey League. " Any particular reason it makes you think of him? Not following Hockey myself, I'm amused/amazed...

And Oh, BTW, Ere is my SOTD...

PK
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about the delay. I had a family emergency...

Velvet Curacao -- ok, Wow. This is cool. The opening is so amazing. It's my fantasy of the lost top notes of a very vintage perfume. I would like to spray it and spray it for that opening. Then I got purple incense cones and grape. Later it went a little sour on my skin, not sure what did that.

OC was like climbing inside a fantastical giant flower. Pollen was clinging to my fuzzy bee legs. What a sunny scent. A good scowl-repellant.

I can appreciate Pentecost, though I am not for this particular bouquet. I think I was expecting incense. Forgive me, I'm usually not a floral gal.

Lita has a uniqueness that is very intriguing. It kept changing on me -- I got wafts of not-sweet mango somewhere in the middle, but so unlike Bombay Bling. I like this more than the Neela Vermeere. It's a shame it was not more appreciated, Paul. This is full-bottle worthy.

I have several more to try but hope to mail to Kalli soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I forgot. Paul, I just find Jagr darkly toothsome (now, not in his mullet stage!). Ere suits a Byronic hockey dude.

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juanderer View Post
    OC has left me intrigued as I can't really discern its components. It starts smelling of impeccably just-dried linens and after a while something slightly camphoric hits my nose. I want to say there is some lavender and what feels like a green rose and maybe jasmine. I detect something creamy in the heart (sandalwood?) and a delicate sweetness in the dry down that calls to mind coumarin/tonka bean.There is also something that reminds me of mastic. This is another enjoyable one (although not one of my favorites) but I think my nose might just have been tired when it came to analyzing it.

I'm convinced that OC is not anywhere close to being finished... And I appreciate your Ideas and thoughts about it...

It's conceived as Masstige Fragrance, less artisanal, to take to the open market of customers, and less for the Artisanal PK Perfumes Line, and as an Orange Blossom/So Cal/Orange County/Beach/ - thang, but it's still in development, trying to emulate Giorgio's Perfume and Calvin Klein's Escape, using some of those elements, but twisting it from the Tuberose of Giorgios, to Orange Blossoms, Gardenia, and White Leather, instead. But still lots of work to do.....

Yes, it has Sandalwood in there, and oakmoss, and lactonics... all for a creamy -ness.

PK
    Last edited by pkiler; 30th January 2014 at 04:36 AM.
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

Post Thanks / Like

Sample set en route to Kalli. Thanks so much for including me in this pass. It's a real treat to try new things and pre-releases. Lisa

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

I can appreciate Pentecost, though I am not for this particular bouquet. I think I was expecting incense.
    Which is surprising to me in that the Incense Accord is 11.5% ... hmmm...

PK
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I'm feeling a bit embarassed.... I am anosmic to some things. Couldn't smell Iunx L'Arbre at all.

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Don't be embarassed, smells are so individualized...
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

Just received the pass. One word, huge!

So, I first took out Cairos to sniff, my husband was curious and spitzed a squirt on his wrist. His reply was, I like this,..but it needs something. I have to agree, perhaps something to break it up a bit, to smooth out the rather harsh, linear bitterness to it a bit. We both agreed it is super woody, not sure what kind of wood it is but it is rather bitter like oud. Seems rather musky, animalic. The airy musks -or incense? - seem strong and rather distracting. I get more airy musk from it though. Very bitter.

Then, I tried OC, there is an orangey sweetness I like about it, some soft florals but I get kind of lost after that. I find that the perfumes seem to have an orangey, airy-aide, which is somewhat nice but I find it too common perhaps after a few samplings. I find that some openings are great and have a defined presence along with sometimes some middle notes but after that, some notes seem less defined and lost in an orangey type musk.

With that said, I find that the stronger and more complete smelling of the bunch include: Violet Chocolatier, easily my fave, the chocolate is very well defined, as well as the violet and apricot. Impressive the way the notes seem so well constructed and work so well with one another. Ginger Zest, also impressive, the ginger or ginger ale as I smell it, very well defined, along with the citrus notes, the spices are just enough to warm it without being distracting. Ere, smells perhaps the most complete out of the bunch. It is almost like I am sniffing a men's scent I would find at a department store or Creed counter but much more niche. Cafe Diem, another one that has a very interesting and impressive pairing of notes. I personally would love more coffee and less citrus. I find the citrus seems to distract slightly from the coffee note for my tastes. Pentacost, impressive florals, this and Ere seem to be the most complete smelling of the bunch.

Ones I think that could be more worked on is Zaffron, Gold Leather(more leather may be good, as I struggle today find leather in it. I smell a focus on orange notes rather than leather.), Carissa and Velvet Curacao. While the opening to VC is a defined, green floral..the rest of the notes seem less defined and I get the orange musk thing again.

Thanks for letting me try these, again, , you definitely have something great cooking, no doubt. Hugs.
    Last edited by kalli; 11th February 2014 at 08:27 PM.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

That was one massive sniff-a-thon Kali! How DO you get through a pass of this size so quickly?!

I went ahead & ordered my own sample pack from Paul, so please send everything on to Cello. I'm working a new job & can't wear any scent during the day, so I knew I'd be slow as molasses when my turn came around. So many of these sound amazing & I can't wait to get started on them. Promise to come back & rave about my favorites.

BTW this is such a beautiful presentation you put together, Paul! I'll come back & post a photo as soon as my photobucket account stops misbehaving, so that everyone can catch a glimpse. Obviously a labor of love!

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    Hugs.
    Kairos and OC are still in progress, yet... But it's been interesting to hear some people think that Kairos is a Creed.

Zaffran as shipped is out of whack, I reformulated and let it sit for a month, and then a Tobacco item decided to just take over! So I embarassed myself with this...

Thanks Kalli for your thoughts.. It was great to hear...
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

Wow! The package has landed, and it is rather impressive! I will start sniffing soon and post some thoughts as I go. Thanks for this generous opportunity!

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought to check in today... How Y'all doin"?

Anybody coming to the San Francisco Artisan Frangrance Salon Event, March 15th?

Have a great weekend.

PK
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

Post Thanks / Like

Late to the party (as usual lately, it seems)... Too late to get in on the pass? A few of the BNers here have my snail mail address. Should I just order samples from Paul's site? Please advise...
    It’s thought that people who hope too much will just waste their life away and never get down to doing any real work. They’re confusing Hope with Wish, its lazy cousin... When Wish whispers, “Something is just around the corner,” what comes or not is never what was wished for. When Hope whispers “Something is just around the corner,” something always is. -- Charlie Elberson

My sale thread has some of my underappreciated fragrances looking for a good, new home...

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered a sample pack a few days ago, looking forward to checking these out, thanks Paul.

The website is gorgeous and I am in pursuit of a great new floral. Something about Pentecost is intriguing and I am dying to know which perfume is "forbidden" at the gym? Sounds like a fabulous thing. I'm leaning toward Pentecost and Carissa.... any reviews of Carissa?

Quote Originally Posted by ComDiva View Post
    Late to the party (as usual lately, it seems)... Too late to get in on the pass? A few of the BNers here have my snail mail address. Should I just order samples from Paul's site? Please advise...
    There is PLENTY left, with only two remaining signed up sniffers. I would imagine you could go before Twolf, who wanted to go last.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not part of the pass, but just wanted to say that I picked up a sample pack from Paul.

Kairos
    Dirty Rose Oud Ext
    Violet Chocolatier
    Ere
    Pentecost
    Red Leather
    Ginger Zest de Citron
    Velvet Curacao
    Zaffran
    Dirty Rose
    Cafe Diem
    Casissa
    Gold Leather

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

If there are available spots on the pass, I'd love to join. Who do I PM? I've read the thread, and the Ginger Zest and Violet Chocolatier are calling to me! It's especially interesting to be able to interact with the perfumer himself, though I think it may make me a bit shy with my newbie perfume reviewing skills.

OK, here are a few of my thoughts on a few of these scents. I've not gotten through them all yet, but took notes on the ones I have tried so far. And this is blind sniffing, no notes. Please forgive huge errors

Velvet Curacao - Just a forewarning, I am NOT a fan of big white florals as they tend to give me a headache. That aside, this one did not give me a headache and it is really not that big. It comes out with a bitter orange peel smell, rather woody orange. The emerging florals are creamy and white, but they did not overwhelm me as I was afraid they would. There is just a tad bit of dirtiness to this, some indoles maybe, but also a tartness to balance the creaminess. Gardenia and I are not friends, and it is there, but handled well so as not to totally take over the fragrance. The woody aspect from the opening blooms further in the drydown as it closes out. Well done!

Gold Leather - I like leather, but I like it somewhat well behaved. This one falls into that category, so enjoyable for me. Fruity opening that is sweet but not overtly so. The leather is soft and behaved, velvet like in texture as florals compliment it. It becomes rather thick here, but holds it's balance. There is an amberish, tonka feel to the mid and final drydown with a continuation of soft leather. This was nice!

Zaffran - Uh oh. I ran into a problem here. Bolting out of the gate was a dirty, spicy sweaty smelling thing. I thought we were moving into a leather of the sweaty variety, but instead, a thick tobacco note, unbalanced and not pleasant. I found this awkward and verging on unwearable, something lost in transition. Also, I could just not be loving the spices, which would be a personal preference.

Pentecost - Again, not a genre that I am familiar with, nor a favorite for me...BUT, this was excellent! I loved the delicate balance and the slow transitions. The smell is incredible, and hard to fault. It is one of those that you just enjoy and don't worry too much about specifics. It is very green, but does not carry that tartness often found in greens - no sharp edges here. It almost has a dewy feel. Does this have magnolia in it? It is white with green tinges, and has that lemony aspect I often find in magnolia notes. Lovely! Fades off with a little mossy smell, possibly some vetiver or incense in there. Nicely done!!!

More to come...
    Last edited by cello; 25th February 2014 at 01:31 AM. Reason: spelling!!!!!

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I want to say again, just toss the Zaffran. You're right it is unbalanced, and wrong...

And OC, is far from finished, it's still needing to be shaped and trimmed, it's still a little fat and directionless.

I had two youtube reviews today from Fragrance Bros, here's the links if you want to listen:

Dirty Rose
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNOwAbbi4oE&feature=share

Dirty Rose Oud Extreme
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlM1275c0uQ

He really has fun with this, you may laugh so hard and pee your pants.

Boy is he C-R-A-Z-Y !

I'll poke my head back in again tomorrow...
    Last edited by pkiler; 26th February 2014 at 07:19 AM.
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibeline View Post
    The website is gorgeous and I am in pursuit of a great new floral. Something about Pentecost is intriguing and I am dying to know which perfume is "forbidden" at the gym? Sounds like a fabulous thing. I'm leaning toward Pentecost and Carissa.... any reviews of Carissa?
    My Old boss' wife had him wear Ere, every night to bed, and forbidden to go to the gym.
    She liked it on him, and yet I have several lady client who really love Ere too.

Scents can belong to whomever you smell them on first...
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juanderer View Post
    This will be a welcome addition to my collection soon.
    Finally got around to ordering this. The "thank you" picture that displays after an order is entered is beautiful. I just wanted to pop by and mention that. It brought a smile to my face.

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you like the Picture... ;-)

PK
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

OK, just an update here. I had the samples for about two weeks, sniffed them (sorry I did not get a chance to write them all up), PM'd Mimielle twice and never heard back. I see that she has not posted since Jan. 30, so I hope she is just busy outside perfume and BN. But, ComDiva expressed interest in sniffing, so I mailed them to her. She should receive them today or tomorrow, so maybe we can get this rolling.

There is plenty left (these are NOT watery scents ), so if anyone else would like to sign up, I think it would be alright. Twolf wanted to be last, and then in the interim I believe she sniffed from a sample set, so I don't think she would mind a longer wait.

Thank you so much for this opportunity!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    OK, just an update here. I had the samples for about two weeks, sniffed them (sorry I did not get a chance to write them all up), PM'd Mimielle twice and never heard back. I see that she has not posted since Jan. 30, so I hope she is just busy outside perfume and BN. But, ComDiva expressed interest in sniffing, so I mailed them to her. She should receive them today or tomorrow, so maybe we can get this rolling.

There is plenty left (these are NOT watery scents ), so if anyone else would like to sign up, I think it would be alright. Twolf wanted to be last, and then in the interim I believe she sniffed from a sample set, so I don't think she would mind a longer wait.

Thank you so much for this opportunity!!!
    I was busy, yes but I did PM you my address on 5 January and you replied so...?
    I would like to receive them after ComDiva, please if Twolf still would like to go last. Thanks.
    “The unnatural and the strange have a perfume of their own”
    ― Fernando Pessoa

Quote Originally Posted by mimielle View Post
    I was busy, yes but I did PM you my address on 5 January and you replied so...?
    I would like to receive them after ComDiva, please if Twolf still would like to go last. Thanks.
    My bad, mimielle! I see that PM now, but had totally forgotten about it! I will make sure ComDiva has your mailing info and the package is yours next!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you
    I sent my info early because I knew I'd get swamped and maybe forget.
    It's all good though, I'll look forward to the package coming up and hopefully have time
    to play here a little more!
    “The unnatural and the strange have a perfume of their own”
    ― Fernando Pessoa

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody here coming to the San Francisco Artisan Fragrance Salon this Saturday?

Stop by and say Hi if you do... :-)

PK
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet you! Looking forward to wearing my Dirty Rose Oud Extreme and Pentecost. :-)

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

So who's got the box today?

PK
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes

ComDiva has the box and is working through them.