Code of Conduct

Default FragNet: "Your order is in our warehouse"

So I placed my first order with FragranceNet last week. It still has

Your order is in our warehouse
    Is this normal and likely to be the actual case or are they just slow at updating their status?

I'm from New Zealand and I guess I'm just used to ordering from places like iherb.com, amazon etc where orders and picked and shipped within 24hrs much of the time.

Default Re: FragNet: "Your order is in our warehouse"

Unfortunately it is. I had one stay in the warehouse for about a week. Most of the time the next business day you get this message and generally not always but the next business day after that it gets shipped out with a tracking number. My guess is because of the seasonal business it may slow down just a bit due to the volume. But they will verify your order to shipping or notify you they are out of stock which has happen to me when there inventory is low.

I'd give it a little more time. Holiday season seems to slow down deliveries, although I personally have never had any order sit in the warehouse for more than two days from that retailer.
    (1097)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Just got a shipment notification. Yay :

It's my first order from FragNet and I've got a bottle of Creed SMW, Encre Noire and a Guerlain in the package. I can't help but be a bit nervous (mostly about the Creed) but there was no way I could have afforded it through the retail store here. Hope it's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by underthewaves View Post
    Just got a shipment notification. Yay :

It's my first order from FragNet and I've got a bottle of Creed SMW, Encre Noire and a Guerlain in the package. I can't help but be a bit nervous (mostly about the Creed) but there was no way I could have afforded it through the retail store here. Hope it's all good!
    Glad your concerns have been put to rest! Enjoy your package when it arrives.
    (1120)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

And it arrived, a few days ago. All seems good

Quote Originally Posted by underthewaves View Post
    And it arrived, a few days ago. All seems good
    Great news!
    (1522)

Three weeks that is along time for them. But like Hednic said great news! I hope you like your selections. SMW is my personal favorite from Creed.