Good morning all.
CK Eternity for Men in the morning.....
My all time favorite:
The Different Company
I smell marshmallows!
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Myrrhe Imperiale by Armani Prive
Last edited by hednic; 5th December 2013 at 07:54 AM.
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
Green Irish Tweed - Creed
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Original Santal Creed
Cartier - Declaration
Burberry Brit : Limited Edition for Men (2010) aka New Year Edition 2010.
Al Fakher by Al Wazeer
Timbuktu - one of the best wood, smoke and insence fragrance
M7 Oud Absolu
Portrait of a LadyPortrait of a Lady.jpg
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee.
by Kilian Straight to Heaven
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme
Pure Malt 2013
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....