Code of Conduct

Unhappy Where to purchase Tuscan Leather in Austria??

Hey guys, I am still in love with this frag and my bottle is empty :-(

I have moved from the US back to Vienna and I cannot find any Tuscan leather!!! There is one shop I know in Vienna; Le Parfumerie, but they want 191 euro (about $255) for the 50ml. and I cannot bring myself to fork out that kinda dough!

Anyone have any recommendations? I would ask on the forum about buying a split or such but I am a newbie and not allowed. (Long time listener, first time caller :-)

Please help! -lost without leather

Default Re: Where to purchase Tuscan Leather in Austria??

I think you can order it from sephora.fr, if I remember correctly.

You can also check the splitters on Split section, I think most will do worldwide shipping at a cost obviously ...

NOTE: basenotes Stipulation dictates that you are not allowed to host a split until meeting requirement set my moderators .....but you're able to join a split ....enjoy
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Awsome!! Thanks, i did not realize that. Great news because although it is one of my favorite frags I have a wife and a new child and $250 for 50ml. is a bit much. Not to mention she would kill me....

Go to Munich (Germany).

Munich is a beautiful city and it is worth travelling.

Get TL in Munich..