Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gucci Envy .. edt , edp , pure parfum?

Hey ladies..

I happen to own a bottle of Gucci Envy EDT for women and I do enjoy it .. For such a floral perfume, I didnt expect to like it but if I use one squirt I get this beautiful fresh clean scent that works for me.. I do have to be in the mood for it though.. I just love everything Gucci use to make , Rush male & female, Envy male & female, Gucci Eau De Parfum, Gucci Pour Homme.. They all are masterpieces to me! A lot of fragrances that were made around late 90s early 2000s really appeal to me.. I don't enjoy to many new fragrances.. Anyway I was wondering if anyone happens to be familiar with the Gucci Envy edp? It came in a black bottle instead of the regular clear bottle that the edt comes in.. Also there is a tiny pure parfum that they use to make? I was wondering if there are any differences between these different concentrations regarding the scent or notes? Thanks for the help..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Gucci Envy .. edt , edp , pure parfum?

Not one response? No one has any experience with Envy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I like Envy. I bought an EDP a long time ago. It is a cool 'green' scent that smells exactly like a disco or Bloomingdales in the 1980's. Kind of sharp plastic overtones, but not unpleasant. Like an exotic flower from outer space. I have never tried the parfum but it is probably much more intense. That's usually the case. If you like it, the parfum can only be even more so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splash Bottles Suck
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Envy. I have to date only tried the EDT, but just last month I bought a miniature 3ml bottle of pure parfum on eBay from a seller in the Netherlands for a very good price. It unfortunately hasn't arrived yet; it's now past the estimated delivery date and I may have to contact the seller. Boo. If/when it arrives, I can let you know my thoughts on it.

If anyone else is able to comment on what the pure parfum is like, I would be interested to know this as well.

Post Thanks / Like

EDP was giving me a migraines, but I loved it very much and still love. EDT seems solved that problem
    I think it is beautiful, unusual, very office type of perfume. And no one else has the notes and silage that has Envy) One of the unique perfumes, thank God underrated)

Splash Bottles Suck
    Post Thanks / Like

The parfum arrived today. Other than being a tad 'meatier' in the opening, it smells like the same composition as the EDT, just richer, intenser, and more saturated, but still fresh and cool, and it lasts longer. It beats the EDT by a long shot. When spring comes I am going to start perusing eBay for a bottle of parfum for my collection as Envy has been sadly discontinued.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you everyone that has commented.. The parfum looks interesting, I am aware that the parfum was a limited edition.. The EDT and EDP were the main releases.. I just mainly wonder what the difference is with the EDP as if the scent is any different.. I expected that the parfum would be similar to the edt just more intense and richer.. That is the way most parfum's are.. Thanks everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone again! I recently have seen some of those lovely black EDP bottles of Envy online .. I was wondering if there is any one else out that that has any experience with the black EDP bottle? What does it smell like? Any difference from the EDT.. Any more comments about Envy in general will be greatly appreciated.. This is a beautiful scent that was discontinued, while inferior scents like Envy Me get all the attention, it is sad..