Code of Conduct

Default VC&A Collection Extraordinaire for $99.00 USD

I love it when my favourite online perfume sellers give nice discounts--15 to 20% off. I also love bonus packages of samples that are offered from time to time with minimum purchases. Heck, if I am going to buy anyway, I like the samples and other items. (Parfum1 is very good with this.)

I dislike those who never offer any discounts or customer incentives. I like to shop around for the best deals.

These offers are examples from Amazon.

For instance, you can now buy the VC&A Collection Extraordinaire for $99.00 USD. This retails for $185.00. You can buy Precious Oud and Bois d'Iris.

You can also buy the VC&A Midnight In Paris in the eau de parfum for $38.55. The last time I saw it sold online it was over $100.

http://www.amazon.com/Precious-Oud-A...d_sim_sbs_bt_2

http://www.amazon.com/Van-Cleef-Arpe...ef=pd_sim_bt_3
    Last edited by Primrose; 15th December 2013 at 08:01 PM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Default Re: On fragrance discounters

Thanks, Primrose - there's also a Discounts & Coupons board here where members regularly post details of sales, coupons, etc.

http://www.basenotes.net/forums/27-D...-Coupon-Boards

Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    Thanks, Primrose - there's also a Discounts & Coupons board here where members regularly post details of sales, coupons, etc.

http://www.basenotes.net/forums/27-D...-Coupon-Boards
    I contribute the discount codes from time to time, and I also use them. It spreads the savings around !

Thank you, lpp.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Thanks, Primrose - it's very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    I love it when my favorite online perfume sellers give nice discounts--15 to 20% off.
    Me too, especially the latter!
    (1550)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Default VC&A Collection Extraordinaire lovers: On Amazon for $99.00 or less

If you fancy the line of the VC&A Collection Extraordinaire, you can buy them from vendors on Amazon for less than $100 USD.

I found the Gardenia Petale for $80. The Precious Oud and Bois d'Iris are under $100.

These scents usually retail for $185 and only come in the 2.5 oz bottles. I ordered a scent from Amazon and its the real deal.

http://www.amazon.com/BOIS-DIRIS-Arp...=boid+d%27iris

Default Re: VC&A Collection Extraordinaire lovers: On Amazon for $99.00 or less

This was I believe mentioned in another thread but can't remember the title. What a great deal on these. This seller is the one I believe that offers all of them with the exception of the most recent release, the rose one.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_gnr_f...qid=1386660613

(1593)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

hednic, I posted to the Gen Frag threads but no one seemed to notice.

These are the real deal and at great prices.

Thank you for posting the storefront.
    Last edited by Primrose; 14th December 2013 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post

These are the real deal and at great prices.
    Absolutely. Don't think one is ever going to find them any cheaper. What a savings off retail!
    (1594)

I have yet to try this line, thanks for posting the discount though!
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

kalli, this line is a mixed bag with some very floral scents for women and a few for men. I think the Cologne Noire and the Bois d'Iris can be worn by men.
    Last edited by Primrose; 14th December 2013 at 11:55 PM.

Precious Oud, Bois d'Iris and the new Rose are very good.

for swap/sale:

I bought Cologne Noir the other day
    for about $90 and it is very good for this price (not $185 though)

Hi!
    We've merged the two threads in order to avoid duplication.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    Precious Oud, Bois d'Iris and the new Rose are very good.
    I need to try the rose now, hedonist.

Quote Originally Posted by salim96 View Post
    Yes, the prices are very good. Snapping these up at these prices.

Quote Originally Posted by salim96 View Post
    Also recently bought this at that great price. Had tried these at Nieman Marcus and found this one to be the most masculine of the lot, although I could probably get away wearing a few others.
    (1634)

Default Re: VC&A Collection Extraordinaire for $99.00 USD

Dang it! I've been wanting Cologne Noir for ages and this goes to this price the moment some crooks stole my credit card numbers... this is so unfair!

I bought Muguet Blanc for my wife, it was 69.99

Quote Originally Posted by b3t0_1972 View Post
    I bought Muguet Blanc for my wife, it was 69.99
    Well over $100 off retail. Way to go!
    (1636)

Yes, it was a really good deal. There was also Gardenia Petale for $79.99 a great deal as well.

I had a feeling, even a year ago, that this line would end up in the bargain bin. It just didn't seem, to me, like they were supporting it and showing it properly. And I didn't fall in love with any of the actual fragrances so I felt like, well, if your average man on the street, Joe Sixpack kind of guy such as myself wasn't overly amazed, then the line may not be selling too robustly. Especially at those prices. It was just a hunch, I had no facts either way. It surely seems more interesting at almost half off, though.

Precious Oud is exactly like TF Black Orchid. The Rose one is very good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatstraw2 View Post
    I had a feeling, even a year ago, that this line would end up in the bargain bin. It just didn't seem, to me, like they were supporting it and showing it properly. And I didn't fall in love with any of the actual fragrances so I felt like, well, if your average man on the street, Joe Sixpack kind of guy such as myself wasn't overly amazed, then the line may not be selling too robustly. Especially at those prices. It was just a hunch, I had no facts either way. It surely seems more interesting at almost half off, though.
    I don't know about "showing" the scent, but when I was last in Las Vegas, they had it prominently in their boutique.