Please, don´t be upset, because I oped a thread about Aventus.
I know that there are many threads about Aventus.
Because I really like to risk something, I tried to spray M with Aventus at the same time on my skin.
I really like Aventus.
But mine is fruity and doesn´t smell smoky enough.
I thought, what kind of a creation could be when layering M with Aventus together.
Actually, I like it.
Apple and Pineapple (fruity scents) go strong with smoky and incense scents by M.
That´s not what I would do every day, but if I should found my own fragrance company, I would let a great perfume creater work for a fragrance, which smells like apple/pineapple with smoky and leathry scents (more refined and better blended).
Just try if you have two in your collection.
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.
I'm pleased for you but to me it sounds absolutely ghastly.
Nooooooooo don't do it as you may accidentally split the atom as you layer them. lol
The thought of ruining a great fragrance like M by mixing it with that stuff is abhorrent to me, but if *you* like it...
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Not for me.
That's actually pretty much Fetish PH from Roja Dove.
We want a niche forum.
Sorry no offense but sounds gross
A weird layering combination!