Code of Conduct

Default Any Perspectives on Ormonde Jayne Zizan or Isfarkand?

After some preliminary wear testing, I found I love Ormonde Man, and have since bought a FB. Still very happy with that purchase.

In looking at the other masculine offerings from the house, it appears that Zizan an Isfarkand are the obvious choices. Anyone currently wearing these, or had significant experience in testing? If so, would you mind sharing your thoughts? I may look to make a purchase of one or both in the next week, and these are new to me. I'll obviously test first, but as I haven't seen a lot of discussion on them, I'd appreciate any intel to assist in this decision-making - which may include any options from neither to both.

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Any Perspectives on Ormonde Jayne Zizan or Isfarkand?

I have not tested extensively, but have tried them both. While I am no fan of Ormonde man, I feel it is vastly more interesting and complex than Isfarkand and Zizan. The latter two share the Iso backbone, but one is otherwise a simple cologne, and the other feels a little sharp. So my recommendation would be none of the two.

To me, Ormonde Man feels like the poor relative of Ormonde Woman, so if any, I'd recommend checking it. It also has the conifer, woody, Iso-E base, but it adds green and semiacquatic notes that make it seem as if one is walking into a wet forest. (That said, the OJ I own are Tiare and Tolu, which, unsurprisingly, are in a completely different style).

cacio

Default Re: Any Perspectives on Ormonde Jayne Zizan or Isfarkand?

I think Ormonde Man is the only valid masculine in the OJ's range. Both Zizan and Isfarkand felt a bit too *safe* to my taste...and while safe doesn't necessarely mean *bad*, in this case means *boring*. I suggest you to give a chance to some of their feminines which are absolutely suitable for men as well. My picks would be Ta'if, Tiare, Tolu and Ormonde Woman.

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Default Any Perspectives on Ormonde Jayne Zizan or Isfarkand?

Valuable input gents, much appreciated. I was having some thoughts about checking out at least Ormande Woman. I think I will, as well as Tolu, Tiare and Ta'if.

Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk