Thread: SOTD: Monday, December 16, 2013
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Cyprien by Fragonard
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
arabian oud Mukhallat Al Shuyoukh
I smell marshmallows!
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Le Labo Vanille 44
Incensi by lorenzo villoresi
Thierry Mugler - Mugler Cologne
AZZARO Pour homme.
Prada Amber (Man)
Songe d'un Bois d'Été
L'Heure Bleue vintage extrait for me today.
Ashoka by Neela VermeireAshoka.jpg
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Dsquared2 Potion Royal Black - This one's really good, it has a dark smooth classy romantic vibe.
Went with Aventus today
Very sexy for him
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III via Tapatalk
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Polo Crest - Ralph Lauren
Montale Black Aoud
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Sampling Bond No. 9 Chinatown this morning
we have seen the enemy...and he is us.-Pogo
Joop! Jump for the evening.....
My all time favorite: