Thread: SOTD: Monday, December 16, 2013
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Cyprien by Fragonard
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.
arabian oud Mukhallat Al Shuyoukh
I smell marshmallows!
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Le Labo Vanille 44
Incensi by lorenzo villoresi
Thierry Mugler - Mugler Cologne
AZZARO Pour homme.
Prada Amber (Man)
Songe d'un Bois d'Été
L'Heure Bleue vintage extrait for me today.
Ashoka by Neela VermeireAshoka.jpg
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Dsquared2 Potion Royal Black - This one's really good, it has a dark smooth classy romantic vibe.
Went with Aventus today
Very sexy for him
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III via Tapatalk
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Polo Crest - Ralph Lauren
Montale Black Aoud
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Sampling Bond No. 9 Chinatown this morning
These things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, the Truth--Buddha
Joop! Jump for the evening.....
My all time favorite: