Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Default Re: Creed Millesime 1849

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    Not angry.
    Just troll hunting.
    See I told you, you've degenerated from perfume making to blogging
    I'm happy to be still your friend! I will you call soon to drink something here in Milan! )) But do you consider blogging as a degenerate work?
    Last edited by Angelo Orazio Pregoni; 8th July 2015 at 01:14 PM.
    Currently wearing: Ta by O'Driù

Not most blogging, just your recent forum posts and reviews.
    for swap/sale:

Not most blogging, just your recent forum posts and reviews.
    So what you don't like it is blogging, or it is written by a troll? My friend, you're a dinosaur!

Quote Originally Posted by martinijo View Post
    There are still people who believe things that come from Creed marketing department?
    There are not Vintage Creed fragrances. And the brand seems born as we know as today it is, in the 80s and not for sure centuries ago. All things on generations of perfumers (7?) are totally invented. Go and ask questions to experts in the history of perfumery.... It is embarrassing that Creed continues to make fun of the customers, with invented dates and facts, and so on!

Quote Originally Posted by pickupap View Post
    There are not Vintage Creed fragrances. And the brand seems born as we know as today it is, in the 80s and not for sure centuries ago. All things on generations of perfumers (7?) are totally invented. Go and ask questions to experts in the history of perfumery.... It is embarrassing that Creed continues to make fun of the customers, with invented dates and facts, and so on!
    I hope now you will not tell me that Santa Claus does not exist!

Really! Angelo Orazio Pregoni, I asked a very famous French blogger, and he told me that Creed is a brand invented, after the failure of Olivier Creed that had tried to make perfumes in the '70s without success. Before him, no one had ever done Creed perfume. The genealogy of perfumers "from father to son" is just an invention of the 80s, and the pictures on the boxes represent people who are not true ancestors of Oliver Creed. Maybe they could even put the picture of Santa Claus as you say And the same Oliver Creed does not know the perfumery, because it is always assigned to French companies the project of the Creed's Fragrances, such as when he made GIT, created by Pierre Bourdon (without Creed). So I do not understand, why they want to continue to tell false things without vintage bottles and genuine evidence!? When Erwin Creed present its perfumes, I note that he speaks without passion and without knowing the ingredients. I fear that Erwin Creed is not a perfumer altogether. I believe that the true ''Creed'' is not in the Creed family. If at least a Creed family exist...
    I think it's all over and only marketing and stories completely invented. Their perfumes are very common and very expensive, but the question here is honesty, and not fragrances.

Creed lied about its roots. Guerlain hated people of color. Hugo Boss supplied clothing to the Nazis.

Starting to think that this entire "hobby" is just made up of people that enjoy spinning stories or love hiding their shady pasts; if not both.
    Hi, I'm William | My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JON RODGERS View Post
    I was informed by a reliable contact in Harrods that it was definitely 2500. They exhausted their supply fairly recently and weren't anticipating any further stock. I guess time will tell ....
    Jon, I'm sure I saw Harrods selling 250ml flacons of this fairly recently. Do you know anything about that?

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Davem81 View Post
    Jon, I'm sure I saw Harrods selling 250ml flacons of this fairly recently. Do you know anything about that?

Yes, you are absolutely right. I asked about them myself and was told there were only a limited few - the last time I visited they had all disappeared.
    Last edited by JON RODGERS; 8th July 2015 at 07:28 PM.

250ml of 1849? Wow, didn't know about that.

You're such a little troll , Angelo.

Pretending to innocently ask the date because you know very well Creed gets shit for all their claims to having a long history & certain clients.

By asking about the date you'd trigger a fiasco again.

Are you bored, Angelo?
    Evidently bored, or perhaps has nothing better to do. Some people love to troll and derail threads.

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
    Creed lied about its roots. Guerlain hated people of color. Hugo Boss supplied clothing to the Nazis.

Starting to think that this entire "hobby" is just made up of people that enjoy spinning stories or love hiding their shady pasts; if not both.
    It seems! After reading, I found this article...
    http://perfumedpolitics.blogspot.it/...-pasts-of.html

Quote Originally Posted by NeoXerxes View Post
    Evidently bored, or perhaps has nothing better to do. Some people love to troll and derail threads.
    My friend it is right for you to say: "Some people love to troll and derail our marketing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo Orazio Pregoni View Post
    My friend it is right for you to say: "Some people love to troll and derail our marketing!"
    What? Whose marketing?

Can we keep this thread on topic of Millesime 1849 please. For those of you who wish to discuss whether or not Creed retconned it's backstory, there are plenty of other thread that have discussed this.
    Currently wearing: Gardénia by Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Can we keep this thread on topic of Millesime 1849 please. For those of you who wish to discuss whether or not Creed retconned it's backstory, there are plenty of other thread that have discussed this.
    Sorry Grant, I think it's my fault, having asked for the reasons for the name (1849) I did not know!

Does anyone know if Creed makes carded samples of 1849 like they do the rest of the collection? If they do, I've never seen one.

Would be perfect if they did. I'd like to test it again after reading the impressions in this thread.