Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Mancera Aoud Cafe or Montale Intense Cafe

    These two share a very similar coffee note. Aoud Cafe seems a bit bitter with some citrus and wearable almost yr round. Intense Cafe is a little thicker...not syrupy...and more pronounced rosey note with a hint of creamy sweetnees. But the coffee in both favor. Does anyone detect this? What's your thoughts?

    Oh and I case your wondering Aoud Cafe is the better performer to me.

    Thanks

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & Búzios
    Posts
    78,129

    Default Re: Mancera Aoud Cafe or Montale Intense Cafe

    Own both and they perform equally well on my skin. Agree that the coffee note is similar.

    (1677)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Mancera Aoud Cafe or Montale Intense Cafe

    Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Own both and they perform equally well on my skin. Agree that the coffee note is similar.

    (1677)
    Lol....Hednic i love your short, to the point answers! I always know I'm getting an honest unbiased opinion.

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Default Re: Mancera Aoud Cafe or Montale Intense Cafe

    So which one do you prefer, catlettsl? I've been debating on picking up one or the other.
    Current top 5:
    1) MDCI Invasion Barbare
    2) Imaginary Authors The Cobra and The Canary
    3) Guerlain Vetiver
    4) Parfums de Nicolai: New York
    5) A*Men: Pure Havane

    SALES THREAD!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Mancera Aoud Cafe or Montale Intense Cafe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAntagonist View Post
    So which one do you prefer, catlettsl? I've been debating on picking up one or the other.
    Yeah, I'd love to hear thoughts on how they differ and which people prefer... and why. I'm curious about these two too. They're on my list of scents I need to sample. A list that is stupidly long. Ugh! Both of these sound great!
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

  6. #6

    Default Re: Mancera Aoud Cafe or Montale Intense Cafe

    Hey...sorry for the delay...I think I prefer Aoud Cafe. I really find the performance good to great for this fragrance. It projects well but in a gentlemanly way not an obnoxious tone. It doesn't get cloying so it can be worn in the heat. It's isn't as thick as Intense Cafe. It has great longevity. It's a Oud fragrance for the oud beginner or someone who doesn't want oud all in yo face!!!! Frunk code at Min makes it a steal for 120mls of juice.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  7. #7

    Default Re: Mancera Aoud Cafe or Montale Intense Cafe

    Quote Originally Posted by catlettsl View Post
    Hey...sorry for the delay...I think I prefer Aoud Cafe. I really find the performance good to great for this fragrance. It projects well but in a gentlemanly way not an obnoxious tone. It doesn't get cloying so it can be worn in the heat. It's isn't as thick as Intense Cafe. It has great longevity. It's a Oud fragrance for the oud beginner or someone who doesn't want oud all in yo face!!!! Frunk code at Min makes it a steal for 120mls of juice.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Is there any difference in longevity between the two on your skin? Would you say there is any difference in quality?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Mancera Aoud Cafe or Montale Intense Cafe

    Hmmm, Aoud Cafe last a good while on my skin. Atleast 12 hrs. Quality is equal to me. Intense Cafe last the same amount of time also. I feel like Aoud Cafe projects more and has greater sillage do to the thinner nature of the scent. Intense Cafe is a denser scent. To me that makes IC a cooler month scent or night scent where AC can be worn practically year round. And like I mentioned quality is equal.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Mancera Aoud Café, have you tried it ?
    By Wit_Siamese in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11th July 2014, 10:43 PM
  2. Today I bought Montale Intense Cafe
    By yuyu15 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 6th April 2013, 10:34 AM
  3. New Montale Intense Cafe
    By coolink in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 30th March 2013, 12:09 PM
  4. Cafe Cafe Puro?
    By teflondog in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20th December 2005, 02:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •