Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Blog Entries

Default Re: S.O.T.D. - Friday, 20 December 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Larimar View Post
    I'm reeking of Tabac Blond now.
    *swoon* *smooch*

Lovely choice for the synch Mike, although whether you smell like an ice queen or a a big softie could be open to debate. *Smooch* to you too.

K, congrats, I enjoyed your dinner!

Quarry, I want me some o' that Marnie one now.

I'm synching in the weird and wonderful Lez Nez, The Unicorn Spell. I either smell like a frosty forest and crushed violets, or a green bean sorbet. Who cares, it's great.

Best to all.
    Last edited by Foustie; 20th December 2013 at 09:23 PM.

Happy anniversary Kalli and thanks for the nice words kind people. Lots of lovely fragrance today!

Still reeling a bit from the Boris Becker news and will have to make countless apologies for my outbursts to the Nolefamily elsewhere!

Can't get my profile or avatars right tonight which is a bit frustrating.......or photographs! My profile, avatars and everything is all messed up! Blaming it on Becker already!

Would love to have put up some photographs of some shops in Paris, you know the ones we love! There is a new shop Ex Nihilo and it hadn't opened but the owners were happy to let us photograph the shop. It was interesting as you can *boost* your fragrance (at a price) so if you want to up the rose or jasmine in a perfume around those notes you can...will try and get them up when the craziness calms a bit!

Madness seems to have set in here with the festive season......and people are getting two things, a copy of Nole's book and trying to think of appropriate perfumes......it's odd realising some people didn't really like what I consider *good perfume* and would prefer flower bomb! Then two months later they would say can you get that perfume with a strange name anywhere (meaning hint hint! ) . Finding this wrapping tedious so my fiance came to the rescue. Me was snappy and kept saying *oh for goodness sake just stick them in boxes and wrap a ribbon around them! *

Wore Indigo today by Magnetic scents and tonight wearing Silk by Andrea Maack.....think I should have bought craft instead...but it's interesting!

Hope you are all well and warm. Those who are dealing with difficult situations you have my prayers (and if you are not religious take them as good thoughts going your way)

Stay safe everybody and enjoy these precious moments with loved ones over the holiday season.

sea roses
    Always keep Ithaca on your mind. Cavafy

Blog Entries

Happy anniversary, Kali!

Wore DSH's Sunny Yellow today in an effort to raise my spirits at work.
    We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men. ~Herman Melville
    Currently wearing: Kiste by Slumberhouse

heart of ice

I'm wearing Chanel no5 today. Busy, busy, busy at work ... I guess people trying to fit in heart caths before the holidays. I don't think I'm going to be able to get all the baking done that I would like. We are supposed to be having our Christmas with my brother and sister this weekend, but the expected ice storm will make travel very difficult. So everything is on hold for now.

kalli, I LOVE bread pudding! It sounds really yummy with cranberries and caramel sauce. I don't like raisins, BTW.

hugs to all ...
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Thank you Sea Roses and RHM RHM, your avatar reminds me of Red Hots apple sauce, which I sometimes see around this time of year. I remember it being kinda tasty. It's all about the food this time of year, eh?.

Shades, I hate raisins in bread pudding, lol..but the cranberries worked.

Dolce Vita.
    Currently wearing: Sahara Noir by Tom Ford

heart of ice

OH! and happy anniversary, kalli! I forgot to put that in my post!

Shades,

I say we both get together for Superbowl Sunday, eat bread pudding, spray ourselves with amber fumes and do a sample swap. I can also bring nachos and pizza!.
    Currently wearing: Sahara Noir by Tom Ford

heart of ice

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    Shades,

I say we both get together for Superbowl Sunday, eat bread pudding, spray ourselves with amber fumes and do a sample swap. I can also bring nachos and pizza!.
    Now THAT sounds like a plan!