Code of Conduct

Default CD Dolce Vita authenticity?

Hello ladies, I'm not as well experienced with feminine marketed frags, however a bottle of Dolce Vita got here yesterday, and something that has concerned me is that it doesn't have Dolce Vita stuff on the bottle itself towards the atomizer.

Is that how the current formulation(s)/packaging type(s), if applicable, are? Or perhaps a packaging type for middle eastern market(?), or something?

Look at how this one has stuff on the bottle towards the atomizer:

Thanks in advance.
    (Formerly Jouho)

Default Re: CD Dolce Vita authenticity?

Pretty sure it's legit. It probably was discounted a bit, yes? As the bottle was a 'misprint' and didn't have Dolce Vita written on the bottle. I think there were several of these bottles made with no writing on them and that's why the discount.
    $25 or less clearance sale:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/390...othing-over-25!!

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." Rom. 8:18

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    Pretty sure it's legit. It probably was discounted a bit, yes? As the bottle was a 'misprint' and didn't have Dolce Vita written on the bottle. I think there were several of these bottles made with no writing on them and that's why the discount.
    Thanks for the response. I haven't sprayed it, then again I'm not even sure what Dolce Vita smells like. I made a thread recently, it was cheap, via Amazon (shipped and sold by or w/e). I'll probably end up selling it, .

The batch code is 3P01, which according to CheckFresh has a 'Production Date' of 2013-02.

Code matches on box and bottom of bottle.

If anyone else has input, please post.
    (Formerly Jouho)

Blog Entries

I had this once. It was strong woods and vanilla. Too strong for me. But it was parfum, not EDT.

I am a happy owner of the third bottle, and although I can't help you with your question, I would recommend you broke it open and spray it on to test. Please also do not be afraid of that fizzy citrus on the very top, it softens to mild, enveloping, enticing, totally likeable scent. Good luck.