Code of Conduct

Question Women's Dolce and Gabbana "The One" REAL or FAKE Please help!!

I recently purchased Dolce and Gabbana's The One for women at a liquidation sale. It was 75ml for 49$ CAN, which is a giveaway!! I do not have a "real" bottle to compare with.

The packaging box is gold, and the bottle is identical to bottles online, however, I find it strange that the bottle sticker under the bottle says Eau de Toilette. But the box says Eau de Perfume, so I am wondering how that is possible unless it is fake. The perfume itself smells amazing and lasts long, but I have never smelled the real one so I may be in love with the "Fake" smell.

Under the lid the color is BLACK. I seen a post from someone who said they have WHITE under the lid, so anyone who has this perfume PLEASE post a picture of the Vaporizer color and the underneath of LID, as well as the picture of the sticker under the lid.

THANK YOU!!

Default Re: Women's Dolce and Gabbana "The One" REAL or FAKE Please help!!

Please post a picture so we can see the bottle. This will help.

I have a bottle of EDP from 2008 and the inner plastic in the cap is black.

It should not say "eau de PERFUME," but "eau de parfum." You may wish to go to a story and compare.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

My EDP has a black inner plastic in the cap, as well.

Don't even question this. ANY DISCREPANCY BETWEEN THE WORDING ON THE BOX AND THAT ON THE BOTTLE MEANS IT IS FAKE. This is particularly noticeable when it's the name of the fragrance, in your case, or the country of manufacture which I see on many fake Chanel products. Please believe me when I tell you that this is fake. Perfume manufacturers never make mistakes like this. This is one easy way to identify fakes. For example, most fake Chanel EDP listed on eBay says on the box that it was made in France, but that it was made in the USA on the bottle.