Code of Conduct

Default Parfumerie Nasreen ?

Has anyone every ordered from this place. It shows it's based in Seattle and is the only place I can find Spicy from M. Micallef.

Anyone with experience from them?

www.parfumerienasreen.com

Default Re: Parfumerie Nasreen ?

Many years ago I ordered stuff from their shop (within a hotel in Seattle if I'm not mistaken) without any problem. After a while I found places with more diverse offerings and better prices. Very nice people though.

(2058)
    Last edited by hednic; 25th December 2013 at 12:10 AM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Same person (Nasreen Rehmat) is behind http://theperfumeshoppe.com in Vancouver (which now has a store in the US in Arizona). I ordered from The Perfume Shoppe some time ago - she's very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.
    The Bark Bites Back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bark View Post
    Same person (Nasreen Rehmat) is behind http://theperfumeshoppe.com in Vancouver (which now has a store in the US in Arizona). I ordered from The Perfume Shoppe some time ago - she's very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.
    I thought that might be the connection, but I wasn't sure. A woman by the name of Mary always used to answer the phone at Parfumerie Nasreen. Very nice and helpful.

(2067)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I placed my first order with The Perfume Shoppe back in 2005 - recall it was for Montale Greyland and, with the exchange rate at the time, that was the cheapest place to purchase - I think it amounted to around $115 US at the time for a 3.4oz, which is about what they're charging for 1.7oz now!
    The Bark Bites Back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bark View Post
    I placed my first order with The Perfume Shoppe back in 2005 - recall it was for Montale Greyland and, with the exchange rate at the time, that was the cheapest place to purchase - I think it amounted to around $115 US at the time for a 3.4oz, which is about what they're charging for 1.7oz now!
    The large size Montales have come down a whole lot in price from when they used to be $US 210. Some have even be found for under $100 with coupons from online retailers.

(2069)

I have purchased from The Perfume Shoppe several times with excellent service. I've also purchased from the store, Parfumerie Nasreen receiving fantastic service and generous samples. Very reputable.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    The large size Montales have come down a whole lot in price from when they used to be $US 210. Some have even be found for under $100 with coupons from online retailers.

(2069)
    I'm in the market for a Montale, any insight on which sites offer coupons and sell this line Hednic?

Quote Originally Posted by danieq View Post
    I have purchased from The Perfume Shoppe several times with excellent service. I've also purchased from the store, Parfumerie Nasreen receiving fantastic service and generous samples. Very reputable.
    You're lucky you have the Perfume Shoppe in your state.

(2078)

Quote Originally Posted by danieq View Post
    I'm in the market for a Montale, any insight on which sites offer coupons and sell this line Hednic?
    Lilydirect, Parfum1, Min NY, Perfume99.com all carry Montale and at various times offer coupons.

(2079)

Thanks Hednic!

Thanks for the responses. Looks like The Perfume Shoppe doesn't carry many M. Micallefs (only 8) and not Spicy so I'll stick with Parfumerie Nasreen.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321 View Post
    Thanks for the responses. Looks like The Perfume Shoppe doesn't carry many M. Micallefs (only 8) and not Spicy so I'll stick with Parfumerie Nasreen.

Thanks again!
    Parfum1 used to carry it, but I see now that it's no longer among their selection of Micallefs offered.

(2082)

Parfum1 used to carry it, but I see now that it's no longer among their selection of Micallefs offered.

(2082)
    Yeah that's usually the first place I check for something because I'm always getting their personalized 20% off coupon codes.

I may email them anyway just to see if they may be getting it back in the future.

(2069)
    So has the quality Hednic haha

Yeah that's usually the first place I check for something because I'm always getting their personalized 20% off coupon codes.

I may email them anyway just to see if they may be getting it back in the future.
    Speak to Stimatis. He can probably get it from his distributor. He has special ordered many for me from a line he carries that are in a size I want but which he doesn't offer on his site. He's very accommodating and there's no extra charge.

(2083)
    Last edited by hednic; 25th December 2013 at 04:19 AM.

Btw the Naz in the Perfume Shoppe and Perfume Nasreen are totally different.
    The Perfume Shoppe is owned by Naz Ladha , she is of Persian heritage.
    Perfumerie Nasreen is owned by Nasreen Rehmat, she is of Pakistani heritage.

I have dealt with Mrs. Ladha, she is very nice and very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by vinramani09 View Post

Thanks for clearing up the confusion. You're right. Naz in Vancouver is very nice. I remember her telling me when I was at her shop that she grew up in Zanzibar and then moved with her family to Canada when things got rough there in Africa.

(2084)

I have been to both while traveling.
    Both are EXCELLENT. Nasreen was very generous with samples when I was at the store in Seattle. And very helpful. I have not used them online.
    Perfume Shoppe I have used both in person once and also only and had very positive experiences.

Sound Scents

Definitely legit. I bought a bottle of vintage Floris No. 89 from them years ago and was very satisfied. They tend to charge more than many others but give excellent followup service (as I still get personal recommendations based on my tastes from them from time to time).
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP FrÚdÚric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'dri¨) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Hi!
    Please note that this thread is being moved to the Shopping Guides section
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/372...umerie-Nasreen

Quote Originally Posted by vinramani09 View Post

Wouldn't be the first time I've received wrong info from Fragrantica! .

Thanks for clearing that up!
    The Bark Bites Back.

Speak to Stimatis. He can probably get it from his distributor. He has special ordered many for me from a line he carries that are in a size I want but which he doesn't offer on his site. He's very accommodating and there's no extra charge.

(2083)
    Oh yeah, I have a regular correspondence with Stamatis from Parfum1. Very helpful guy. He just recently took care of me with Vikt as the shipment came in late and I really needed it for Christmas. As soon as it came in, he overnighted it to me no extra charge.

Oh yeah, I have a regular correspondence with Stamatis from Parfum1. Very helpful guy. He just recently took care of me with Vikt as the shipment came in late and I really needed it for Christmas. As soon as it came in, he overnighted it to me no extra charge.
    Isn't it nice to know people like this who can deal with you on a personal level and treat you with respect and integrity.

(2096)