Code of Conduct

Default Christmas came early...

And Santa (my gf) arrived in his sleigh and brought me this!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...s/IMG_0053.JPG

Sooo happy right now.
    Loving it.

What did you all get? Any good frags?
    Post about it and tell me! I want to hear what the best holiday frags are this year from all you guys.

Peace, love, and juice

Default Re: Christmas came early...

Beautiful! I trust you've put some thought into her gift as well? She's definitely a keeper!

Wow, 250ml?! That's some gf you've got there!

Congrats, great fragrance. The best in the current private blends line.

Incredible gift!! Since I'm single at the moment, I bought myself fragrance for Christmas:

Tom Ford Sahara Noir
    Tom Ford Plum Japonais

I need to check out Tobacco Oud...

Very nice! Congrats!

(2055)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

That's awesome! A keeper for sure.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I would get down on 1 knee right now..
    I got Curve again last X-Mas..

Quote Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
    LOL sorry Tony. Maybe you need to make your hints a little more obvious!

Very Nice! Never tried it or heard of it, lol
    Currently wearing: Nero by Mazzolari

Very, very nice!
    Currently wearing: Futur by Robert Piguet

Yes, Tony, do drop some more hints, lol. I think I got my husband a mini Curve for a stocking stuffer once, he liked the scent though. Hopefully, the Curve curse will be over for ya though, Tony!

Tobacco Oud, this just came out, didn't it? Haven't sniffed it, congrats!
    Currently wearing: Sahara Noir by Tom Ford

Last Christmas, I got M7 Oud Absolu. My family knows that I love the smelly stuff.

Hoping for a bottle of Millesime Imperial this Christmas. But regardless of what I get (by now, it's basically a Christmas tradition for me to get at least one bottle), I will post it in the "Today I Bought" thread for the month.

But congrats on the Costco-size Tobacco Oud. Like me and my family, your GF must have a good nose!
    "It always seems impossible until it's done." -Nelson Mandela

Support Xscentrik - The World's First Crowdfunded Fragrance Store: http://igg.me/at/xscentrik/x/11176018
    Currently wearing: Intoxicated by By Kilian

Just recvd y'day night:

Bentley for men Intense (& I dropped it, broke the sprayer & had to transfer the entire juice from the beautiful bottle into a regular joe 100ml glass spray bottle)

Also ended up buying Bogart Furyo, vintage Eau Sauvage edt splash, vintage Balenciaga PH & vintage Vendetta PH...Was very happy to buy all those vintages & not to have lost the juice from the Bentley for men Intense...

Merry XMas to one & all...

Hey, it may not be an exciting gift, but Curve is one that'll always be in my collection. I'm not kidding. Yes, I own scents by Creed, Amouage and Tauer, Tom Ford, the good Guccis (Gph I and II), vintage M7, etc etc etc, but Curve is an easy compliment getter that is fantastic on a first date. It is without a doubt one of my most complimented scents. Of course, Curve can be had for as little as $15, so it's a bit of a cheapskate gift

No one buys me fragrances, and that's probably for the best since I'm picky about what I want to wear. I bought myself one this year though. It's a cheapie but a goodie: Cannabis Santal, by Fresh. It's really an underrated gem, and it's only $38 at Sephora. Since it's not in their men's fragrances section, I think most people overlook it.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

I received Dior Fahrenheit Summer (100 ml) from my girlfriend. I spotted it awhile back from a small fragrance shop in my city that has a bunch of old and hard to find fragrances. I love the Fahrenheit line and this one is pretty tough to find and would be a nice addition to my Fahrenheit family so asked her to get me this.

I accidentally received Chanel platinum Egoiste from my parents. I asked if I could get Egoiste since they wanted to get me a cologne this year and they got mixed up haha Luckily they have the receipt for it and I can return it and get the money back for them and then order Egoiste online (Can't find a bottle in any store here unfortunately) So it all works out in the end!

Is she helping you in your first split Hosting!!!!lol
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Congratulations on the Tom Ford!

I just received my bottle of Armani Privé Myrrhe Imperiale, but had to buy it for myself!

Quote Originally Posted by dougczar View Post

I just received my bottle of Armani Privé Myrrhe Imperiale, but had to buy it for myself!
    Now that's the way to ring in Christmas! Congrats!

(2077)
    Last edited by hednic; 25th December 2013 at 03:16 AM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Got many scents from my family:

Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    Tom Ford Noir
    Hermes Voyage d'Hermes Parfum
    Vince Camuto Pour Homme

Bought Carolina Herrera CH for Men for myself

Yeah, you should probably go ahead and marry her right now

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by MFfan310 View Post
    Last Christmas, I got M7 Oud Absolu. My family knows that I love the smelly stuff.

Hoping for a bottle of Millesime Imperial this Christmas. But regardless of what I get (by now, it's basically a Christmas tradition for me to get at least one bottle), I will post it in the "Today I Bought" thread for the month.

But congrats on the Costco-size Tobacco Oud. Like me and my family, your GF must have a good nose!
    I have Millesime Imperial on my wishlist too but since I didn't get it for Christmas (we open on Christmas Eve), I assume I'll receive it on my birthday in four days (29th).

I got Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss from my brother though. He really liked it and it's starting to grow on me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by badarun View Post
    Just recvd y'day night:

Bentley for men Intense (& I dropped it, broke the sprayer & had to transfer the entire juice from the beautiful bottle into a regular joe 100ml glass spray bottle)

Also ended up buying Bogart Furyo, vintage Eau Sauvage edt splash, vintage Balenciaga PH & vintage Vendetta PH...Was very happy to buy all those vintages & not to have lost the juice from the Bentley for men Intense...

Merry XMas to one & all...
    I oredered that (Bently Intense for Men) about a week ago seeing as everyone is saying it's the best thing since sliced bread...haven't received it yet, looking forward to though. Tony man, I feel bad for you :X
    If you need a decant of something hit me up I'll spread the joy around, no charge.

Congrats! I am not very experienced with TF, but that sounds like a great one. So far, I like Italian Cyprus and contemplate its purchase. I also like white suede, but not sure I would wear a bottle.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

My wife gave me a bottle of Armani Prive Bois d'Encens. Pretty awesome stuff...
    Currently wearing: Vetiver by Mazzolari

Quote Originally Posted by b3t0_1972 View Post
    My wife gave me a bottle of Armani Prive Bois d'Encens. Pretty awesome stuff...
    Oh how I wish we had time to stop and sample the Armani Prive's when we went to vegas earlier this year.
    Who else has them in store?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Oh how I wish we had time to stop and sample the Armani Prive's when we went to vegas earlier this year.
    Who else has them in store?
    Other than select Armani boutiques, select Nieman Marcus stores and the Bergdorf Goodman NY store, the only other options seem to be online at Nieman Marcus, Bergdorf, or Ebay.

(2103)

You got a good girl there. Enjoy!