Code of Conduct

Default Who adores these?

Checking out the SOTD data, Pink Sugar by Aquolina, Hugo Deep Red & Burberry London have been recorded as the most worn over the past month - just wondering if the members wearing them would like to share something about these as they don't appear to have been discussed that much here of late?

http://www.basenotes.net/bn_todaysscent.php?p=girls

Default Re: Who adores these?

Don't own these and have never smelt Pink Sugar or Hugo Red.
    DONNA

Burberry London should be no surprise during the holiday season.

Regards,

TC
    The Colognnoisseur
    Omaha, NE
    USA

Interesting - thank you!

I used to wear Deep Red about 10 years ago at work, festive moods I guess as bright uplifting scent, helped me to wake up on mornings)
    now prefer Intense Hugo Boss - for office use

happy is the bleu heart<3

I wore Pink Sugar on December 19th ... I don't know the other two.

I like Pink Sugar and I have always felt that it is more substantial and complex than its name. It is a great mood lifter, is very fun and flirty, is super sweet but easy enough to wear on the hottest Kansas summer day, is a compliment magnet, and it makes me smile. Sometimes, a girl just needs a fragrance like that and Pink Sugar is perfect!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Only know Burberry London and Hugo Deep Red and while not personally wearing either, I can fully imagine why these fragrances are widely worn during the holiday season and beyond. Deservedly so, since they are (as a personal opinion) quite good fragrances.

Only own Burberry London and find it personally to be the best men's offering in the line.

(2190)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I'm curious about Pink Sugar because I've read some complementary opinions, but thus far have not gone out of my way to sniff it.

I don't have Pink Sugar but I do have the other two ! Burberry London (men's ) has a great blend of lavender,christmassy pine,warm port wine and a heady mimosa floral that works well for either gender.( I tend not to wear it when my Dad is home as i gave him a bottle too and don't want to put him off it-he doesn't have as many scents as I do.) Hugo Boss Deep Red (women's ) is a nice deep vanilla scent similar to Bvlgari Black but with a bit more cherry and less of the distinct" new bike tires"note .
    One of my co-workers wears Pink Sugar as a signature scent (alternates with PS Sensual or Chocolovers) It usually smells like Brown sugar Maccaroon cookies baking -I can definitely see the holiday appeal!
    Fragrance Omnivore

Interesting stuff - thanks!