Code of Conduct

Default Coworker's favorite frag (Kenneth Cole Signature) discontinued. Similar scents?

A new coworker recently entered our offices. He's a great, smart guy. But he has a bit of a cologne crisis: Kenneth Cole Signature, his favorite fragrance, was recently discontinued after Kenneth Cole Productions switched their fragrance licensee from Coty to Parlux/Perfumania. And the new licensee is focusing on the Black line and Reaction.

That said, he asked me this question: does anyone know of anything similar to Kenneth Cole Signature? Or, for that matter, a fragrance that is along the same lines while having its own twist? Designer fragrances are preferred, but niche is fine too.
    Top 5 for Winter:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Back to Black - By Kilian
    3) M7 (vintage or Oud Absolu) - YSL
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5) John Varvatos Vintage

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Default Re: Coworker's favorite frag (Kenneth Cole Signature) discontinued. Similar scents?

From what I've read on different sites, some say it shares some commonalities with Kenneth Cole Reaction, but don't know from personal experience.

(2233)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Coworker's favorite frag (Kenneth Cole Signature) discontinued. Similar scents?

Kenneth Cole Signature is back at regular prices..
    Around 35 bucks for the 3.4 oz bottle..
    I like it also..
    Polo Black is similar

Might want to check your local discounters... just saw this one at Ross for $25/100ml...

Never tried it, but it is at Kohl's. I like the Black and Reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    Might want to check your local discounters... just saw this one at Ross for $25/100ml...
    I would think that's a very decent price for that size.

(2278)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

BTW, it's also available from multiple reliable Amazon sellers for $31 and change/100ml... he could stock up for YEARS without breaking the bank.

http://www.amazon.com/Kenneth-Cole-S.../dp/B000E7STAM

If discontinued, I am considering myself set with my 2/3 full 100ml bottle.

Regards,

TC
    The Colognnoisseur
    Omaha, NE
    USA

Banned
    Blog Entries

It was unavailable for some time and then brought back..
    A few months ago the prices were approaching 100 bucks and then back down to earth

Shame he doesn't live down here, a discount chemist nearby has been selling tester bottles of it for $15 for ages.
    Can't say I liked it enough to buy though.
    Regards,
    Renato